Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed

Just getting this out. I had a miscarriage in April (first ever pregnancy). MD said wait 1 cycle and try again. May 13 started CD 1. Started doing ovulation tests. Got a positive 5/28. Positive pregnancy test 6/11! So I called the MDs office to schedule an appointment. Since I so recently had a miscarriage they wanted to see me sooner than later. Well I argued with the office girl about 5 weeks being too soon to have and u/s and asked if they had anything the following week. She told me they wanted to see me next week. Went in on tuesday 6/17 , the MD was furious that I was in at 5 weeks. Saw nothing which was to be expected. Scheduled me for the next week. I am praying that everything is going to be ok. We were so excited last time with no doubt everything would be ok and it was not growing. Fingers crossed that this one grows!

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo