Community post

Discussion

Symptoms or medication regulating hormones?

So the past week I have been having really bad headaches and sometimes my bbs really hurt (feel like I did 100 jumping jacks with no bra). I also have been having some really bad heartburn out of no where, it makes me feel sort of sick and then will go away after about 20 minutes. I think I may have ovulated this cycle around July 25or 26. Are these signs I might be pregnant or is the Metformin I was put on in June finally regulating my insulin/hormones? The Met is for PCOS with no actual cysts. Any thoughts?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't take metaphormin. I also don't think that I have pcos. I do however, kno that I do have a hormonal imbalance! Lol I also have very irregular cycles!I would get a very painful af then skip three months or so, & that's how my cycles went. Moody all the time! Constantly taking pregnancy tests! Finally my husband & I decided together to try one more time for a girl. We have been blessed with two little boys! I didn't know where to begin. I got pregnant without trying both times so easily I didn't even know how to begin trying! I did some research, & so I started taking fertilaid to regulate my cycles. I got my first period in four months after taking fertilaid for nine days! I noticed a change in my mood instantly! I started taking opks (my very first on on cycle day 15 going by cf & cp. I was thinking I was going to have a 30-33 day cycle. Thanks to the fertilaid! I had a faint line! I figured it was either a fluke or it would be positive the next day. Sure enough! It was positive! The next day another faint. On cycle day 18 I had my temp rise! Now I'm in my tww sitting here being hopeful!
Sorry this is so long & I know I can't completely relate to you. I know what your going through! My bbs are so tender! I want to say that only 4dpo it's gotta be hormones! I just don't want to over think it! Hoping you get your bfp! Sending baby dust your way! Sure sounds like you have pregnancy symptoms to me! Good luck!

10 years ago

Wow! I feel like a goof! Just realized this post is a year old! Lol wow is all I can say!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo