Community post

Discussion

test results

have 2 children 11 and 12 tubal reversal 3/11/15 successful 4cm left tube and 5cm on right hubby sperm count above normal range mother is a twin and i have 4 sets within my fam started Aug cd21 progesterone .8 then was precribed clomid sept cycle 1 50mg progeterone level 13 cd21 clomid oct cycle 2 50mg will know results tomorrow 11/10/15 took ept p-test light faint positive had blood test done today will post results later what is so confusing is i had period 10/20-10/23 which was shorter than normal ive read that ept does not have evaporation line could i be preggo? For a week i have felt like i hv bladder infection basically pressure in lower abdomen when i go to bathroom it does not hurt when i go and urine is clear sorry tmi so im confused :-( and hopeless cause we have been opk every month clear blue digital since Sept 2015 with smiley face to all

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo