Community post

Discussion

HSG

Has any of you ladies became pregnant after hsg test, if so How soon after. I just had my done this morning and thank God confirmed both my tubes are open dye went right through. I will admit it much so as if your getting a papsmear done, but i felt the dye flowing through my tubes. You will experience cramps as the dye flows through but I promise it is nothing to fear. I didnt take any meds drove myself right on back to work and then home after my shift. Prayers for you all and baby dust we are in this together ladies.....

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am 2 dpo. Had my hsg on cycle day 7. Ovulated cycle day 10. My hsg was HORRIBLE!!!!!! I was expecting a simple quick procedure. But the radiologist took OVER an hour to find my cervix with the speculum inside me. I was in tears. Tubes are open. Ttc cycle #7 for baby #2 and 35yrs old

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

im sorry about that but i will continue to pray this is our year

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo