Community post

Discussion

16 DPO BFN, Still no AF, 1st cycle w/o Femara

I swear I am driving myself nuts... I've taken two Inverness +- (blue dye) tests that gave me evaps, and a couple dollar tree tests, both BFN. Here I am, 4 days late, and still getting BFNs.

I honestly don't know what is going on. I took Femara for one cycle last month, and it gave me a hell of a time. However while I took it, my BBT chart was textbook as far as biphasic goes. I had a 31 day cycle with O on CD18, and a 14 day LP.

I had insanely heavy bleeding during AF this cycle, soaking a super+ tampon and a pad easily within an hour for DAYS. When I finally heard back from my dr's office they had me go in and go over my chart with him. We agreed that my chart looked great, and since I wasn't bleeding anymore at that point, we were going to try a cycle without Femara.

At first I was worried, because my temps were kind of erratic before O, but sure enough, 3 days after my expected O date, there was my coverline. However, at 11DPO when I entered my temp, FF removed my O date and coverline. It didn't dip below the coverline, in fact every day since O has been above it. I don't know why it removed my O date, but ever since then I've been freaking out.

Anyway, now I'm at 16DPO. AF is now 4 days late, and every HPT I've taken has either been BFN or evap. I'm having a lot of symptoms that I don't know where exactly to chalk them up, PMS or pregnant...

Increased CM (and I mean a lot)
Nausea, dizziness and vomiting
Exhaustion
Sore breasts
Mild cramps
Most importantly NO AF.

what do you think... Am I out this month? Should I just call my dr and try the Femara again? Keep waiting and keep testing?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry youre going through all of this stress. Honestly im sad to say this but being 16dpo and getting negative results isnt a good sign, you have similar symptoms to what woukd indicate possible preggers but these tests are pretty acurate at 16dpo.

I am 16dpo I had a BFP on 13dpo. Biggest giveaway was me craving burgers all day everyday, sore sore bb's, fatigue and cramps.

Previously we have had many issues with "symptoms" i had all of them every month and it never came out to be anything. Its stressfull. Just relax and let it happen. I think it was jinxing myself because i was obessing over it!

Sending baby dust your way! Best of luck

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo