Community post

Discussion

PCOS and First Unassisted AF

I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier this year, and it has been an adventure to say the least. I started with a new doctor because we moved to a different city and the first thing she did was send me for blood tests and an ultrasound to check for PCOS. Sure enough, Ive got it. I started on 500mg 3x a day on Metformin and a 10 day dose of provera to get AF going. No luck with AF after that first month. In August we did another dose of provera and again, no luck witg AF if i wasn't taking it.

Then, earlier this month I was surprised to get it! I'm temping, so we'll see if I ovulate too. So far it's looking good, pretty steady compared to last year when i wasn't ovulating. I was about as excited to get AF as you can be while TTC, considering this has been my first period without birth control or provera since high school. Fx this is just the beginning. 4 long years TTC.

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo