Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 110 Replies | Last Page

I did 2-6 because it encourages more follicles I think because the clomid wasn't very successful for you I would do 2-6 you could do 5-9 but I think the earlier the better myself
I would take 200mg each day as you have taken clomid before so your body is used to that stimulation so its not going to go crazy let me know how you get on

8 years ago • Post starter

Asking for prayers and positives thoughts....first cycle TTC after MC in November. Today CD 19, got my positive OPK....praying we BD enough and I can get my BFP in the next couple of weeks.
I know we will be blessed in Gods time....I'm just praying this is it!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies just read all 5pg, We would love twins & we just started TTCing again. I think I might be out for this month all BFNs so far & AF is due tomorrow. We have 4kids & sadly miscarried a set of twins already. I have a family history of twins too (6 sets of twins)
I'm also taking pg vitamin & wild yams & cal mag which I read is good for increasing chances of twins also thinking of doing soy ISO next cycle.

Best of luck to all & Here's to all of us getting BFPs & our Twinkies too:-))

8 years ago

Hi ravenmama welcome
Blessedx7 God is good he will bless you I will pray this is your month

Thank you, I have faith he will bless me too. I will also pray for a heathy nine months & baby for you as well. How are you feeling?
AF didn't show up today but didn't test I just got a BFN on Monday so going to wait.

8 years ago

Hi ravenmama thank you that's very kind
I am feeling ok I have my 12 week scan on Friday and some blood tests.
I will pray AF doesn't show and you get a lovely bfp in the next few days

I hope your scan goes great, it's so nice to get a look at little one:) Thank you, I'm a little hopeful as AF is still not here & it's 15DPO or when I think I Oed, but I took two test that where Big BFNs so a but scared to test.

How are all the other ladies in the TWW?

8 years ago

@Mummy of 6.

Just checking to see how your little one is growing, and how you're feeling?
I'm on 6DPO and about to go crazy waiting to see my BFP....praying I will anyway :)

I just wanted to check in on you!

8 years ago

Hi blessedx7 and ravenmama hope you are both well I'm good thank you my scan went well I'm 13 weeks and 3 days just waiting on my blood results now
Ravenmama hows it going did you test again?
Blessedx7 the ttw is hideous but not long now till you can test when do you think you will do one?

Mummy of 6.

I'm 8/9DPO today, I did test yesterday and today and got very very faint positive on the IC brand, I've also been monitoring my LH and it went negative and then today when I got a faint HPT POS my LH was almost as dark as the control line.....soooooo I'm hoping this means good news for me :)))
I'll keep testing so hopefully by the weekend I'll have a really BFP!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo