Community post

Discussion

July 2016 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Welcome to all who are hoping for July 2016 babies....a place for encouragement, a laugh, therapy, discussion....who else better relates to us than someone going through the same thing? Whether you're on cycle #1 or 100, ttc your first or tenth, each cycle presents its own challenges, highs, lows, heartbreak and hopefully happy ending. Let's go through it together!

Good luck and

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

201 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 201 Replies | Last Page

Ok, it's been a while since I've updated because typing on my phone is a drag. I'm back at work and on my desktop so I'll update now.

Lalou3tt3 - sorry you didn't ovulate. Maybe you'll do double next month. My sister has had ALL her kids in the month of November (4 kids) and she swears she only ovulates one month out of the year - and it happens to be Valentines's day! lol

MKM - Congratulations! Take more tests. It'll start to feel real when you get the super sensitive smelling nose!

AFM,
I'm 9dpo and still feeling a mild annoying cramping like I've been feeling for 5 days now. Not really excessive CM, kinda normal and my temp plummented today. It's been such a weird cycle. I would swear I didn't ovulate but I got two positive OPKs and EWCM and ONE temp spike. I think the weather is messing with my body temp. This morning it was wicked cold in my room. We haven't turned the heat on yet and it finally got cold at night.

Anyway, I tested - still negative. But with Oscar, I didn't get a positive till DPO 11 so it's still really early. I'm

big time.

It took us over a year last time to conceive and I'm two years older now - over the "40" mark. I don't know why I'm hoping I'll get lucky on my second cycle. It's overly optimistic.

--------------------------------------------
TWW (Two Week Wait)

Calvingirl, 9DPO - Cycle #2 after loss, AF due 11/22

dsinha1011 - Cycle#2 after possible m/c, Cycle start date: Oct 8, O date: Oct 23.

BFP (Big Fat Positive!!!)

Jbean123 TTC #2, cycle #7, O date Oct 16, AF expected Oct 29/30

Luna_red - cycle #2, TTC#3, EDD July 11, 2016

Laura1003

Jku394- Cycle # 11, ttc #3, OV 10/26. BFP 13 dpo, EDD 7/18/16

mkm413

8 years ago

hEY ALL,

I just got BFP. Due in early July.. cant wait...

8 years ago

calvin- I had 2 major temp drops in the tww this cycle, and ended up with a bfp!

elleena- CONGRATULATIONS!

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

AF is due anytime this week.... 10 dpo... Hope she stays faaaaar away! There's just something that tells me I'm out though... Had cramping at 7dpo and mild/dull cramps since then.. Lower back is in pain.. Im exhausted.. Nipples were killing me a couple of day ago and again last night but nothing anymore... Hot flashes this morning but now super cold and just this killer headache this afternoon! But then again, everytime I feel like this is it, its not! Anybody else feels the way I do?

8 years ago

Is this normal to have positive opk 1 day and the next a negative? Yesterday morning negative 4 hours later negative 4 hours later positive on 2 different opk brands. Today negative negative negative..
I did not have a temp rise this morning.. So hoping to see a temp rise in the morning.. I hoping that this was just a short lh surge. Lastnight we bd and I was having what I believe to have been ovulation pain on my right side.

User Image

8 years ago

trying_for_another: It is totally normal to have a positive one day and a negative the next. Surges are only suppose to be for 2 days but depending on when you surge and when you test you may only see 1 positive.

Anyone who got a BFP been using Omega 3? Just starting using it because I read the its suppose to help with inflammation and I was wondering if we got any success stories from it.

User Image

8 years ago

@martini sounds preggo

8 years ago

my 5 year old tells me the other day.. mom I had a dream you had a baby.. she says you picked me up from school and you had a stroller she says i dreamt this on saturday and sunday...
wonder if this a good sign or wishful thinking haha
cute this is for sure

User Image

8 years ago

Idk, but I think I got a faint BFP... I've taken FRERs before and can tell the difference between stark white and something there. Check out my profile and vote.

I'm...well I still FEEL pregnant, so I tested this morning at 11dpo with my internet dip sticks. Nada. Blank white. I was so disappointed. But all this afternoon I just felt off. So I picked up a FRER at lunch and tested at 2pm. I think something is there...

8 years ago

@calvingirl congrats thats def positive

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo