Community post

Discussion

July 2016 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Welcome to all who are hoping for July 2016 babies....a place for encouragement, a laugh, therapy, discussion....who else better relates to us than someone going through the same thing? Whether you're on cycle #1 or 100, ttc your first or tenth, each cycle presents its own challenges, highs, lows, heartbreak and hopefully happy ending. Let's go through it together!

Good luck and

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

201 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 201 Replies | Last Page

Hi all,

I have started spotting so I guess that's AF... I started the Aug 2016 forum as I dint see one created. Moving over! So long!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Good luck dsinha!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm currently 22dpo, 9 days past missed af. Tomorrow I will be five weeks, I have my first prenatal appointment, I'm hoping it will settle some of my jitters, being pregnant for first time is exciting and nerve racking! !!! Has anyone had joint pain in arms and legs?

8 years ago

Dinah - there's a forum already: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=572971

Didn't want you to miss us. Sorry you have to join us :(

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

Arrrgh I'm so tired of the crazy roller coaster that ttc is...
I don't know exactly what dpo I am - I'm not charting at the moment but I suspect I had o around the 27 28 or 29th..

The witch is due today so of course checking every 2 mins for any spotting... it's almost 3pm and nothing so far.. although last cycle I started in the evening so don't feel I can relax yet...

I'm having a lot of lower abdominal pains. Not exactly cramping, and not super severe, just consistent and fairly strong. Diarrhea today.

I also had some light spotting very dark brown in colour 3-4 days ago which stressed me out a lot, but nothing seemed to come from it...

Tested today, BFN. Just a waiting game now to see what comes first - AF or BFP!

Soooo anxious for this day to pass and see what tomorrow brings! Not that I see myself relaxing any time.. I had a miscarriage early this year, and 2 CP's - trying baby aspirin this cycle, hopefully that will help things.

Hope you're all doing well!

8 years ago

Just starting my tww... Hopefully it's the one! We're on our fourth cycle trying. It would be a dream if it happened!

8 years ago

I completely lost it last night at my 5 yr old. I don't know who had the bigger tantrum. Me or him. I was upset at myself till I realized...I know this feeling. I know this feeling well. I also almost fell asleep at work yesterday.

I'm only on 3 dpo (but I may have O'd earlier than I thought) and AF is not due till 11/21 but I'm feeling that tingling in my stomach like I'm getting a bladder infection and I'm hormonal all over.

I think I may have done it this month... I haven't felt like this since last time I was pregnant. I could always tell almost immediately. Now to wait till I can test reliably - probably next Monday. If I O'd early, I might get a BFP as early as 10dpo. I did with Oscar. I'm no longer pessimistic about my chances.

I could be wrong though - maybe I'm just having early PMS, but my instincts say, yeah. Caught the egg.

8 years ago

Hi ladies looking for some support 6 dpiui and going crazy wondering if this will be our month.

8 years ago

MrsRabren: The link you had mentioned is under "Waiting to Ovulate", which is weird.

I have been following forums every month under the category, "Cycle Buddies & Groups" for several years.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=582026

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

I didn't start the group so not sure why it was put in that category. I just found it by looking up recent activity. Oh well. I'll pop in both groups to keep up!

8 years ago • Post starter

I wish there was a way to merge them.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo