Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Well... AF came today. Ughh! DH and I have decided to stop trying so hard. No opk, temping, mucinex, etc. none of it. Just going to relax the next few months and enjoy our new home and the holidays:) I will still update if anything happens! Baby dust to everyone!

9 years ago

Hopeful, aww im so sorry that witch has showed up. I agree with you that you should just relax, enjoy the holidays and let things happen naturally. That's my mindset to

AFM, i keep getting like super super faint lines then BFNs. Im starting to wonder if this was an actual chemical pregnancy. Never acknowledged one of those before however from what I've been reading about getting a BFP then BFN has me thinking. I'm still not bleeding yet im at 12dpo. I just went to Walmart and cleared out all 5 of those cheap first signal tests just in case. If i do end up with AF then I'm just going to relax until after the holidays because i received some very good news today and that is that i was justvapproved for a townhouse. So I'll be busy moving and buying stuff from my new home as well so i must well just enjoy my new house and if it happens it happens however i do want to try soy again since this 2nd cycle really don't count since i only take it for 2 father only. Anyways now it's time to try to get a few hours of sleep. Quickly my symptoms are feeling queasy, fatigue, sore under arms, bbs fuller/heavier, dry, mood swings, crying, at times really really sharp stabbing pain in left ovary. And hungry for salads and raw veggies with ranch dressing.

9 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Lurker here who finally signed up.
2nd month TTC and I feel different this month than I did last month at this time. Always hopeful (supreme optimist here!). Hubby and I bought our first house back in Feb and that was his rule. House first, then child. I'm hoping for a summer baby because winters here are no fun to have birthdays in. No fun outdoor stuff.

I'm 7dpo (approx). I don't chart or use OPKs but I use the My Days X app (which I think is totally awesome) and I have a 25 day cycle.

Symptoms so far:

1-2 dpo - dizzy/light headed
2 dpo - light pulling sensation near cervix
3 dpo - painful nipples when touched
5 dpo onward - feeling like I have to pee, all the time. Kind of like a light UTI but no "pain" .. I just try to go at least once an hour.
6 dpo - nothing other than the urinating thing
7 dpo (as I write this) - nipples sort of "ache" and pain in the armpit/boob area like I got elbowed there but I wasn't. Only on right side. Left side has been quiet this whole time. Also some light cramping. I couldn't call it AF cramps, but feels wierd. Could also just be gas

I don't know if this is a "symptom" but the top of my nipple is shiny. Kind of light oily complexion. Could be from bra though. Something to keep an eye on. Something I've never noticed before.

and to all and hope this is the month for all of us!

9 years ago

@vmartin: I'm not sure what happened tbh. In my head I firmly believe I ov over wk ago on 16th wish which was Thursday. That's when I had all my part cloudy part clear thin stretchy cm. Then week after exactly I had abdominal cramps etc. Got nothing around the time I should hav ov! We will see lol

At the.moment I am currently on a train heading to London baby, on behalf of my hubby for my birthday next week!! Can't believe it

Hope everyone is ok?? and to you all!! Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Bold I hope you did. We will think positive thoughts. You DID ovulate! I will keep fx'ed. Hi Linasa! Gl on tww!

Afm I have been having some pulling on my right side cant understand why. But it is very uncomfortable. Bbs are sensitive not painful.

2 all!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

I got my BFP, ya'll!!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@bumpin: omg!! Congrats! I am so pleased for you I am mega jeal but mega happy for you ð??? hopefully this is both our months!! Haha

XxXx

User Image

9 years ago

thank you b&b!!! I hope this your month too!! How is everything going?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@bumpin: everything is good thabku! I have just got back from two days in London courtesy of my hubby for my birthday! ð??? I am just waiting for my AF now to either come or for my bfp to hit. But in the meantime we hav got our appt Tuesday so we shall see how that goes! How are you feeling!? How many tests have you taken? Lol how do you feel? What symptoms have you got? Lmao questions questions. ð??? xx

User Image

9 years ago

Awww bumpin I'm so happy for you! I cant wait to be able to say the same. Maybe bold and I can get our BFP as well! Well im like bold what symptoms and how are you feeling now?

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo