Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Well, let's keep hope alive.
Hope neither of us gets AF this month.

9 years ago • Post starter

yes maam :) im still very optimistic about us both

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

AF due today..praying nothing shows. Holding out to do a test, but oh so hard.
Had some pulling last night before going to bed, low back aches as well..but back ache felt like a pulled a muscle?
No cramps last night, however upon waking up to use the loo, dull aches started. In one sense I welcome the cramps, but then again, they feel too much like AF is on her way....makes me confused....

omg yes. i had some shapr pains under my belly button yesterday and damn backache hung around all day where at the end of work when i bent down to put something away just like u said felt like i pulled a muscle pain bleh
i was super bloated yesterday and so irritable. did fmu poas still negative but im early so im still very hopeful.

youre awesome! id be poas, well i have lol, but if i were u i would too!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Believe me, I am TEMPTED!!!!. However I don't want to see again. Done that couple of times in the past months, with all kinds of symptoms just to see that staring me down....

Buuuuuuuutttttttt...

Who knows, I might cave later... tee hee.

aw im sorry how long have you been ttc?
this is my wife and i first month and i guess thats why im still so hopeful

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

About a year now.

i swear i commend women like yourself who keep trying. i think if this doesnt work idk if id try again. may i ask have you had any losses? my sister has and my heart breaks for her. but like other women they keep trying for their rainbow baby and thats incredible

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

None that I know of. Although 2 mnths ago I was 3 days late, which I NEVER am. Didn't do a test for fear of seeing the dreaded BFN...but got period and it was very heavy. So 'think' I was pregnant that time.

Maybe it was good for me that it wasn't confirmed. Other than that, no MC that I KNOW of.

yea i understand. i wouldnt want to know either :(
hows hubby/bf during this whole process?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo