Community post

Discussion

bfp getting darker

View Full Post

Think I got my bfp! Doc said levels came out to 7 gotta retest Friday but said could be false positive cuz of ruptured cyst but looked everywhere online and said cyst can't do that so I'm good took pregnancy test n you can actually see the line better I'm so happy I'm bout to cry hopefully everything works out!!

23 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 23 of 23 Replies

I just know something is up I can't sleep I'm not stressing anymore about it because whatever is going to happen is gonna happen. I just know something is up because I got my period when I was supposed to but tht isn't the werid part I always have a 6-7 days of bleeding its only been 3 days and I just stopped bleeding n that never happens also had no cramps n my boobs weren't sore anymore every month 2 days before my AF arrives I have cramping and very very sore boobs. Plus when AF is here its always red bleeding first day started bleeding looked like implantion witch I knew was to late for that shortly after I started bleeding bright red and it wasn't flowing out like my normal period it was like stuck in my cervix then it changed to dark brown the next day was heavy and black/dark red sorry tmi then today went back to bright red its just werid I know they said every 7 years ur cycle changes and I'm like 2 weeks away from 7 years but I know that something is up I never bleed for only 3 days w no AF symptoms! But its okay I learned how to cope w this if it happens and I won't stop trying untill we succeed. Gonna try to ask doctor to see if I can come in like 2 weeks from now instead of a month (Nov. 5th) just because read alot of stories of ppl not catching it soon enough and having to lose a tube and sometimes an orvary I don't want to do that because I need my tube and orvary! There in good shape and don't want to lose them b.c harder to conceive my aunt is very supportive at this time she was told after her first child she would never be able to have another baby she only had a quarter of an ovary left and she gave birth to her 2 son. Even if I lose a tube or ovary worse case sernio I have hope if she can get pregnant w her last son with a quarter of an orvary I think I can survive without a tube if it happens that way I'm just praying it was the rupture cyst that cause all this but if its not I'll be okay and I know I will have plenty of babies during my young years always have hope and don't stop trying! For anyone that might or is going threw this u can message me I feel like I know more then the doctors after rreading all this info bout everything about pregnancy I'm going to demand to see doctor sooner b.c there not worth me losing my tube and possible ovary we pay these doctors to help us find the problem n solve it they feel like I should wait but what if my tube ruptures there not gonna give me another tube or ovary I feel like they don't care unless something happens. I will be calling them again tm since they can't call me back when I left voicemail I know this bleeding wasn't AF n I'm not gonna let them ruin my body I'm not gonna let my careless doctor wait till its to late.. I'm not stressing over if it is a tubcal well I am but it is what it is n I'm not gonna wait so I lose a tube n make it harder to conceive.. Sorry for long message can't sleep n gotta write n let emonions out! Message me anyone if u need support or advice good at that :) dnt stress everything happens for a reason n never give up even if doctors tell you otherwise! Look at my aunt she would of only had her son when doctors said there was no way she would conceive ever again n look quarter of an ovary n she had my lil cousin she calls him her miracle baby !

8 years ago • Post starter

Ughhh still can't sleep think I'm gonna go to e.r tm feel a not in my pelvic area where my tube is :(

Not a tubcal pregnancy thank god will be continuing to try untill we conceive :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo