Community post

Discussion

1 dpo let the tww be worth it this cycle!

A few cycles into trying for #4. The other 3 pregnancies were easy conceptions :/ but this bean is making us work for it lol doing the dance like crazy really hoping this is my last tww ever. Curious on how to pass the time calmly without obsessing... any ideas? Baby dust and good vibes to everyone!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey bean! I THINK I'm 1dpo today, also. Second cycle TTC number 3. I've been getting what I think to be positive OPKs for 3 days. I'm really not sure. This month I decided to use Wandfos. They're hard to read! I'm assuming, going off of CM that O has happened but I'm wondering if it's left over from DH too. I dunno ha. When do you plan on testing? Good luck!!

8 years ago

I plan on testing October 5th I will be 11 or 12 dpo .... if I can wait that long lol and yes with all the baby dancing I've been confused on my cm too lmao

8 years ago • Post starter

I plan on testing on the 7th. But who am I kidding?! I'll probably start testing sooner! DH and I haven't been as active as last month so I'm not really expecting anything.

8 years ago

I have become quite the poas addict so I'm gonna do my best to tough out the wait :) ya same here with the here and there bd with my dh too :/ he has been working alot thoe. But it only takes once so I'm doing what I do best crossing fingers and hoping :D

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo