Community post

Question

Positive on every test except first response?

I guessed at my ovulation date. But for 2 days i got some lines that's the voter board and I agreed were positive looking. Dollar store day one and clear blue day 2. So on day three I break out the first response waiting for my pink line then BFN errrgh. So I'm asking what you all think of first response. I've trusted it for years now but I am definitely confused And so is the voter board...

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have gotten positive results on dollar tree tests before getting a line on First Response. All of these were with chemical pregnancies so I think that some cheaper tests can detect VERY low HCG and that the FRER tests have a slightly higher limit. For me, personally, I keep first response around because if they are getting darker I will feel confident that my HCG is rising to a good level and that it's not another CP. Keep testing on the FRER because it can take a higher level to get a positive result on those! Good luck!xx

8 years ago

Thank you so much for your positive vibes :) XX

8 years ago • Post starter

First Response has several different brands. If you get the 6 days sooner with the curved handle, it is 25 miu, the First Response Rapid Result (teal wrapper) is 50 miu, First Response Early Result (original and uncurved) can detect any level hcg. I heard it is as low as 6miu. You can go to peeonastickfreak.com and it also has some good information about sensitivity levels. Dollar Tree is 20 miu, Clearblue is 25 miu

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo