Community post

Discussion

Af 1 day late waiting for the bfp dreading the witch!

Hi yall :) so ya I'm officially late which is great news! But I have only poas faint faint lines on first response for 2 days. I've seen my share of evaps and after a cp last cycle I'm very blah about anything faint. So I guess I wanted to share how it feels to be in the final wait. I'm either going to poas a bfp or breakdown and regroup once again when af arrives any minute :/ its like standing at a crossroads and not bring able to choose your direction. Every month the same stress. Bd like crazy. Looking at everything my bodies doing and wondering if it's a symptom. Sometimes I wanna give up other times I'm a charting, planning beast lol. If not this cycle its on to the 6th cycle. I'm stressed that out of all 3 kids I have this little bean is the first to not be easily conceived. I've started wondering what's wrong what is going on. So ladies I'm with you the waiting sux. This is the worst part of it. Lots of sticky baby dust and healthy pregnancy wishes to all of you!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hopefully the witch stays in her corner and leaves you alone for some time! !

Good luck! !

8 years ago

Thank you!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo