Community post

Discussion

Breastfeeding and TTC

View Full Post

Currently breastfeeding my almost 11 month old. Wondering if anyone is also TTC while breastfeeding.

I'm wondering how many of my new "symptoms" might just be part of the breastfeeding journey.

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and still breastfeeding my 14 month old. My periods returned in May when he was 6 months old. I got pregnant in September but ended up being a chemical. I waited a month and got pregnant again in November. And so far everything is going well.

8 years ago

I'm ttc while breastfeeding my 17 month old.

8 years ago

How often are people still breastfeeding? My little guy only twice at night now...

User Image

8 years ago

My 7 month old is exclusively breastfed, I've not had an AF since his birth but had my first ovulation yesterday so hoping we caught the egg and skip AF returning.

7 of my 10 children were conceived while breastfeeding. (Previous baby was anywhere from 9 mo the to 18 months when I conceived ) During those ttc journeys I relied on bbt, opk's, and cervix checking. I typically ovulated late...on average around cd 20 with a 10-12 day LP.

Mom to 7 boys and 3 girls , waiting to see if #11 is in our future.

8 years ago

I'm still BF my 14 mo old only really at night but have had my AF for several months now. Was not TTC but had a lil accidents this past vday while I was fertile and about to ovulate so now I have to see if I get a BFP which I'll gladly take.

8 years ago

I'm still BF my 14 mo old only really at night but have had my AF for several months now. Was not TTC but had a lil accidents this past vday while I was fertile and about to ovulate so now I have to see if I get a BFP which I'll gladly take.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Recently weaned my 12 month old down to 2 feedings/day (once in the morning, and once before bed). That's down from 5-7 feedings/day previous. Really hoping this brings AF back because we are eager for baby number 2. I never imagined I would go this long without AF returning -- any pointers?

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

8 years ago

We have been trying for baby #2 since November. I've had a few chemicals but I'm hoping this month is it. My daughter still nurses about every 3 hours but I don't want to wean her. Any updates? It gets frustrating when my family and friends tell me people get pregnant breastfeeding all the time.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo