Community post

Discussion

Do not use opks as hpts if you want to know early!

I got my first + hpt 8dpo & since I had so many hpts & opks bought through early-pregnancytests.com i thought I'd do a little experiment to see how long it would take to show a + opk. It didn't happen till 15dpo! & by then the hpts were pretty dark. I also read that you would get a + hpt a lot earlier than an opk on poas.com but wanted to test it myself. Just figured I'd share that to all you ladies in your tww. Good luck to all!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had thought about doing an opk instead of waiting for it to show up on a hpt because I had heard it shows up earlier, but I have a positive now!!

12 years ago

I have a question for you, I've been using opk's this month, got my + last thurs but continued testing with them. They went light then to nothing, im currently 7/8 dpo and the line is coming back, not a + but it's getting darker. So i was just wondering if this happened with yours?? There is a photo of tests on my page.
Thanks Nats xx
And congrats!!!

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo