Community post

Discussion

Chemical pregnancy ???

First beta was 13, second was 4. Is this considered a chemical preg.??? Haven't bled yet, so confused. Any past experiences are much needed right now, p,ease. Also, when did you try again???

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had this situation in Feb first beta was 8 the next was 2.7 but I had been spotting since implantation after losing my baby in dec I was praying this wouldnt end in devastation but it did. It indeed was a chemical for me an sadly it sounds that way for you 2. Im so srry :( is your period late yet? I spotted like I said from the beginning but the day my period was due I started to bleed if I would have never tested early I wouldnt of known :(

10 years ago

And most importantly I tried right away! No luck just yet but I didnt wait. No after all ive been thru an since it was so early I didnt see the point an waiting

10 years ago

No, that's the thing I haven't bled at all, not a drop. It's like I'm just waiting to bleed. My bbs still hurt bad.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for responding though, I'm so confused about it all and worried since I had ectopic last year. My af was due 5 days ago.

10 years ago • Post starter

Just an update, it was indeed a chemical preg, didn't bleed too much from it... Pretty normal period just really late. :-(

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo