Community post

Question

At 5 weeks a d one day, they only saw gestational sac. Numbers were high and doubling. Has this happ

Has this happen to anyone , doctor said could be blighted ovum. Worried, but trying to keep faith in God

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

As long as the numbers are doubling I would not worry too much. An ultrasound that early often does not show too much. The next scan will be more revealing. Best to you.

9 years ago

Yes this is normal for an ultrasound that early..wont see much. Good luck and take care!

9 years ago

Yes definetly. The earliest most places will do an ultra sounds so 6 weeks as that is the earliest you will see anything. My clinic insist on 7weeks so try not to worry.

9 years ago

Yes, I went to an office where they did an ultrasound at about 5 weeks and all we could see was the gestational sac. My numbers were also doubling. They said that it was normal for that early in the pregnancy and they'd have me come back in 2 weeks just to make sure. The next time I went, there was a little baby in there and everything looked great. He's now over a year old. Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

9 years ago

Thanks so much ladies, we heard the heartbeat on Monday, 124 bpm, I cried. Thank God

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo