Community post

Discussion

Frustrated DPO 14

So last night i went and got a test. I came home around 8pm and did the test. With in a few sec it said positive. No doubt about it. No squinting or anything. So I made an appointment with my local health department. We got up and went this morning. Sat there about 30 minutes before going back. Peed in the cup and in under 3 or 4 minutes the lady was in there telling me it was neg. Frustrated I went to the store and got 3 more tests. Came home with what little urine I had in me and took another test. Guess what? Almost immediately popped up positive. I just called my family Dr and made an appointment for 1pm. I am sooooo pissed right now. Needless to say I know I'm pregnant. Anyone else have anything like this happen in the past? I will post as soon as I get home from the Dr.

User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Just did another test. I couldnt help myself. It came out positive right away as well!!!!! Stupid health department. When she told me i wasn't pregnant I was mad, sad and almost in tears. We have had two miscarriages this year already!!!! I am still going to the appointment to make it official!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Dr says: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

I had this happen. But instead I was bleeding and I went to the hospital and the darn hospital said I was having a miscarriage. I freaked and in two days I went to another hospital to make sure the miscarriage was complete and they said I wasnt having one I was still pregnant. I still slightly hate that other hospital after 3 years lol.
CONRATS BY THE WAY!!

On Me3H

12 years ago

Thanks so much. We have been trying now for two years. One miscarriage last year with twins and two early miscarriages this year. So, to see the bright positives and for the dr to know makes me feel alot better this go around. I have an OB appointment on Oct 20th.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo