Community post

Discussion

Questions.....

Ok, I just wanted to say over look my counter its not correct. So here is my info. I have posted before on here. Off and on now for about 6 months or so.. My periods have been all kinds of messed up. i normally have 28-29 day cycles. One time I had a 32 day cycle but my last was a 16 day cycle. If you do my average cycle, it will be between 23 day to 25 day depending on how many you use to average it out. so with that being said, going on my average cycle length I am anywhere from 3 to 5 days late. I did test Wednesday night as well as Thursday morning, with equate tests. I got a VERY faint BFP. I did use two FRER but they were BFN. Thats very confusing. So I called the Equate number and was questioning this poor man. I was all like have you had any complaints on this test? It says on the box to compare it to FRER and I did just that and your tests say yes their tests says no. What gives blah blah blah.....Well he said it (on their tests) i am pregnant. Ok? So monday Im going to retest if AF doesnt show. Ok anyone else had anything like this going on? PMS or Preggo?

1: sick/vomiting (off and on maybe once or twice a day)
2. Couldn't stand the smell of something you love
(my milk smelt horrid, so I opened a new gallon I had just bought and it smelt EWWW...My youngest smells like pee...no matter how much I bathe him or how much i change him the smell wont go away :( )
3. Dizzy/light headed
4. CRAMPY
5. tender breasts
6. crying over everything
7. I get very pale at times. Like lastnight my fiance was like you look VERY VERY PALE go lay down....

Any advise? Suggestions? I am going to set up a DR appointment as well as retest Monday. I am super confused.

User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello - thought I'd jump on this post as I had very similar symptoms this month and then got my BFP 3 days ago.

Yes, Dizzy/light headed
Yes CRAMPY (normally only days of AF)
Yes tender breasts (although get that everymonth)
crying over everything (hubby to be was very confused)

I also had hot flushes, very hungry esp for junk type food which i normally stay away from, was having temper tantrums over nothing (once about there being no clean breakfast bowl for me in the morning).

I go with the theory that if its different for you, then its a good sign :)

12 years ago

So some of these are normal. Like the cramps and sore breasts. But the rest is isn't for me. I am gonna add to the list that my usual bathroom habits have stepped up a bit. And its not just the peeing but the other....as in ALOT more today than normal. I didnt eat anything out of the ordinary.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Could be a good sign - your digestive system can either slow down and you can get very constipated with early pregnancy, or it can speed up and you can get diarrhea (more frequent bowel movements)

12 years ago

I got very sick the same day I posted this. I ended up in the er. I had a blood test done, she said my leaves weren't high enough for pregnancy as far along I should be according to my last period. I guess I am going to get my meds (i hope since they are very costly) and wait for AF to show.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo