Community post

Discussion

a long story i need to get off my chest.

I have not been with my OH very long. We have been best friends for 11 years. I got with him after my marriage failed due.to my husband being unfaithful. My husband and I had gotten pregnant back march of 2010. It ended late April at 8 1/2 weeks. Afterward my marriage continued to go down hill. Finally once I announced I was done trying, my husband admitted he had slept with a friend of ours. Freaking out I took myself to the Dr for std tests due to some stuff being said about said friend. This test was performed in January. I test negative. My best friend and I finally talked about everything and ended up realizing how we felt. So we got together. Now last week I had alot of things go on. I had blisters in my female area, my mouth and throat as well as a huge rash all over my body. I took myself to the Dr yesterday morning. I was told not only did my test in January miss herpes but I also have syphilis. I broke down. I am still in this daze. I have talked with my boyfriend and we are ok. I am just wondering now how this will affect our ttc. I did get treated for syphilis as well as got meds to help with my outbreak. My boyfriend now has to go get treated. This has just put a.huge damper on everything. Anyone have any advise or information? We are stressing.

User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I can't offer any help, but I do want to say I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I would be (I am, actually) livid with your ex-h. What an ass! I would be making him pay all the medical bills related to this, including any fertility related ones.

People who cheat are bad enough, people who cheat and then bring home diseases, I don't even have words.

I'm glad your boyfriend is sticking by you.

*big hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo