Community post

Discussion

Looking for a TTW buddy. Anyone at or near 7 DPO?

View Full Post

This TTW is killer. Trying hard to be patient. I've been having cramps, gassy and bloated. But then I think "am I reading too much into these symptoms?"

Anyone out there experiencing the same thing? Anyone at or near 7 DPO? Please share...

Thanks! :)

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

It's all good. I'm starting to get used to this every month. Hey look on the bright side... at least I can have a drink or two on my cruise.

I'm confident it will happen soon. Looking forward to my next fertile window.

Good Luck ladies... keep us posted. Hoping to hear of some BFPs soon!

10 years ago • Post starter

:)))

10 years ago

I am a glutton for punishment! So how do I cure that? Chocolate! Of course! I've taken about 100 HPT's this cycle, despite trying to not be a poas addict, and I'm sure I've gained as many lbs since My cure all is chocolate.
Well, today all my big symptoms faded. The taste in my mouth finally faded, and (tmi alert) my cervix moved up and hardened a little. I'm still tired and I've had new breast pain and abdomen pains that feel closer to AF who's due Friday/sat.
I'm excited to try again next month for a little Valentines bundle of love. ��
I'll be checking up on you ladies too!!

10 years ago

Siiiigh, AF came today. So weird, I swore this was it- but I also know it was different too, otherwise I wouldn't have been questioning it so much. And the barely there spotting for 2 days (which never happens) threw me off a bit. But hey, at least we get the chance once a month. ;p Good Luck ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Is anyone from the original thread back yet? How many dpo are you?

Seems line in the last few weeks everyone I know is becoming pregnant. I can only hope that I'm soon to join!

Good luck all!

10 years ago

I'm right here with you! 7dpo and it feels this this next week is going to drag! I've been having those same symptoms myself and I always feel like I'm just over analyzing them all! The tww is killer so far!

10 years ago

I'm back! ha. 4dpo today. No symptoms to speak of. I think I psyched myself out last cycle as it was the first time I truly knew when I'd ovulated (just started temping 2 cycles ago and using opk's this cycle) and I must have placeboed myself into it or something.
So I'm trying not to pay attention to the bloating or tender breasts, as I had them last cycle. :/
I just have the feeling this isn't my month. But my opk's are effective, so I have a better chance now. :)
How are you ladies doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Amazingly I managed to get pregnant!!!! the only pre-AF due sign I had was serious gas like I have never had before. Then serious hunger pangs twisting my stomach up, also never had before. We have PCOS and sperm issues so this is incredible! Feel horrible now at 6 weeks 4 days!

That is great you have OPKs working for you and the temping. I would continue to be careful of getting excited about symptoms though as after almost 2 1/2/ years of TTC we could still find new ones each cycle!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Back at it again. It's been a crazy month. So I returned from my cruise and began testing with OPK. Got a positive OPK on the 12th. The following day got a negative so I stopped testing. On Thursday and Friday I noticed an abundance of EWCM. So I decided to test on Friday and got a positive OPK. It appears I may have ovulated late this cycle. I don't chart my temps because I always forget to do it and by the time I remember I'm half way dressed for work. LOL. anyway... Keeping my fingers crossed.

10 years ago • Post starter

Uh-oh. I forgot about the possibility of Oing late- I wonder if I should continue testing. Probably too late though. :/

Amazing Shelob, I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry you're not feeling well- just remind yourself you tried long and hard to achieve that morning sickness and what comes with it ;p
And I'm trying not to get too amped up, but as I'm 5dpo now I'm starting to itch to take tests. I have to keep reminding myself it wouldn't be pos even if I did, or on the slight chance it was, it'd be a clearer pos if I waited. I hate the waiting game. >.<

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo