Community post

Discussion

Looking for a TTW buddy. Anyone at or near 7 DPO?

View Full Post

This TTW is killer. Trying hard to be patient. I've been having cramps, gassy and bloated. But then I think "am I reading too much into these symptoms?"

Anyone out there experiencing the same thing? Anyone at or near 7 DPO? Please share...

Thanks! :)

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I'm assuming from my chart, which I just started doing this month, so I misunderstood. lol. I have been exceptionally snippy with the SO, and my bbs feel so strange. sigh. Anyone testing soon? I'm trying my hardest to wait but all of these faint positives at 9 dpo make me think there's a chance it's not going to happen. (tested at what I realized was 8 dpo and got a negative, but I think it was just too early. And not fmu.)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I am 5DPO today! I have irregular cycles so this cycle and last cycle I have taken Soy Isoflavones and I have had ovulation spotting the day of ovulation since taking the soy! So apart from the ovulation spotting and backaches on the day of ovulation, at 4DPO I had light brown spotting and today as well the light brown spotting and backaches. Yesterday I noticed my veins were VERY visible on my breasts and up my neck and down my arms! ( I already have fair skin but it was VERY visible because DH noticed it too!) And my nipples have been itching yesterday and today! Do you ladies think these are good signs?? I am not due for AF until May 8 because I have long LP's but planning on testing at 10DPO unless AF arrives early!
to everyone!!!

10 years ago

Yes, those sound like great signs! I've been noticing the blue road map veins on myself as well. Strangely enough I can really tell by looking in the mirror and looking at the bottoms and sides. (I've been trying to lose weight, so I look at them/the other rounded parts of me daily after showering.) An my nipples seem puffy. :x

User Image

10 years ago

Well I guess I was wrong about ovulation because AF arrived this morning. :( I am disappointed but the soy did make my cycles 12 days shorter so I am happy! Here's to this next cycle and all you ladies still awaiting your BFP's this time!!

10 years ago

Oh no Robinsnest! I hate when that ugly shows her face!
I fear I will be in the same boat. I took a test today which was of course and so that was a bummer. I don't even know how many dpo I am. I was sure I was on track and today I realized I might not be 11 but rather 8. Ugh. As if the last few days haven't been hard enough. My signs flux between having mild cramps, a taste in my mouth for days now, sensitive nipples and yesterday and today a headache that won't cease. I'm tired again, taking naps but emotionally just conflicted. Why why why does this have to be so hard?!?
I hope everyone isn't feeling as emotional as I am, and will be reporting happy news soon!!
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. What a weekend. So I think I'm out this month. I've been irritable since Thursday but no other symptoms. I tested this morning and of course . Grrrr! Then later this morning had some very light spotting and backache. AF is due Thursday so I wouldn't be surprised. Although if she is coming, I wouldn't mind if she came a few days early since I'll be on my cruise Saturday. I think I need a mental break.

Good luck ladies... Keep us posted if anyone gets a BFP!

10 years ago • Post starter

It's official. has arrived. Fresh start next month. Keeping positive.

10 years ago • Post starter

Aww mama.... :-( I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP. I hope you're able to focus on your fun vacay now and enjoy yourself....not that it's any consolation.
Here's to hoping for a BFP soon for everyone here.

10 years ago

Jessie011802, I did the same thing. Thought I was on a 25 day cycle. Now I'm thinking it's a 28 day one. So basically I've been taking tests way too early, lol. I ordered some off the internet. It'll make a few days to go by before I can test again. Yayyyy, forced responsibility!

Aw, mamatobe#3 and Robinsnest101312, I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully next month!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo