Community post

Discussion

how many DPO when u had BFP

View Full Post

How many DPO was u getting your very first positive, no matter how faint, and how many days before your period was due was this? curious

35 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 35 of 35 Replies

I got a very faint positive 9dpo and tested daily and finally pulled out my digi the day my period was due and I got the yes+ . Now I'm scheduled to get blood work done Tuesday evening

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

7 years ago

Started to see VF lines evening of 10dpo, morning of 11dpo, and finally standard positive on morning 12dpo. LP is usually 15 days so got results earliest 5 days early or 3 days if you count it at my standard positive.

It's crazy I'm not even late yet and know! I go in for labs on Monday most likely.

User Image

7 years ago

6 pregnancies all have been 9 or 10 dpo.

7 years ago

Found out this morning at 4:10am lol. Couldn't hold my pee any longer because my stomach was cramping! We have just been using a period app to track, nothing else. I'm not even sure when I ovulated other than their prediction. Tested last night at 9dpo with a 3 hour hold (Clearblue digital). It was negative. So we got our BFP on 10dpo 4 days before AF with Clearblue digital. We're going to test again with Clearblue Plus once the store opens :P I originally wanted to test with the plus tests first but my husband thought I meant I wanted the digital ones. Oh well, they worked anyways. Currently 3 wks 3 days. SO early! Super excited though :)

7 years ago

Got my pos test yesterday at 9 dpo!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo