Community post

Discussion

how many DPO when u had BFP

View Full Post

How many DPO was u getting your very first positive, no matter how faint, and how many days before your period was due was this? curious

35 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Received my 1st bfp at 10dpo

7 years ago

Extremely faint positive on 9dpo with Dollar Tree Cheapie, dark positive on 10dpo with FRER. Due late Feb 2017. Wishing Super Sticky Beans to all with BFPs and baby dust to all TTC!

7 years ago

I had a very faint positive 9 DPO (6 days before AF) then stronger lines on 10 and 11 DPO. Digi was negative on 10 DPO so I'm waiting a few days to try again.

7 years ago

Just got my BFP yesterday evening at 12 dpo with Frer. Took another Frer this morning and two Wondfo tests (I was convinced the one wasn't right because it took almost 5 minutes to pop up! LOL Let the urine get to room temp and the second test showed pos right away.) and all three popped up pos with darker lines! Still negatives on digitals (which I'm not going to stress over since they're not as sensitive) but I'm hoping this one sticks.

7 years ago

I had a super super faint line 10dpo:) baby #3 on his or her way!

7 years ago

I waited and caved at 11dpo, got my bfp on a digital yet some of the dip tests were super faint.
Congratulations everyone xx

7 years ago

10 DPO 6 days until my period.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I know this thread isn't the newest HOWEVER i also know how I scoured over these when I was in my tww and waiting for that BFP.

I got negatives 11dpo and 12dpo - finally got my BFP on 13dpo (2 days before my scheduled period).

Hope this helps!

7 years ago

Mine at 8 or 9 dpo! Today!

User Image

7 years ago

Got faint BFP at 10 DPO with frer but didn't get positive with CB digital until 12 DPO

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo