Community post

Discussion

12 dpo bfn :(

So I was stupid and impatient and took a clear blue digital test even though my af is 5 days away because I had all the same signs as with my previous pregnancy and thought I had to be. I've had exhaustion most days, af type cramping at 6 & 7 dpo, aversion to alcohol, heightened smell and huge tender bbs. Got a bfn and am, of course, very disappointed :(. I hope I am still in with a chance this month otherwise it's a lot of discomfort for nothing.

Anyone else got a BFN on 12dpo and still ended up pregnant? Do I have any hope? The ttw is horrid.

[url=<a href=

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

When I was TTC my son, I got a huge BFN on CD25, which was 11 DPO, and such a faint positive on CD26 (12DPO) that my husband couldn't even see it and thought I was crazy. Tested on CD 27 at 13DPO and got a BFP. Don't give up hope yet!

10 years ago

Thank you!!! I'll keep trying to stay positive :). Hubby doesn't want me test again until AF due date so I don't get disappointed again. I think that is sensible but very difficult!

[url=<a href=

10 years ago • Post starter

Pretty much impossible. :( I would totally test again in the morning with FMU.

10 years ago

Hi just wondering if I can ask a question!

Been trying to find someone with sensitivity to alcohol, I had a serious reaction to alcohol which was very abnormal for me and I am just wondering how else it has effected people!

The second time it happened is how I started to think I might be preggo.... POAS at 7 DPO (dumb I know) and it was a BFN, 11 DPO today and having more and more symptoms each day!

Still think its all in my head!

9 years ago

And also keep your head up! If you had late implantation you will get a late BFP. Some women cant get a BFP until several days after a missed AF!

9 years ago

Hi :). Unfortunately that cycle ended with AF coming 2 days early. But I'm ok, just being positive about the next one and trying to eat well.

The aversion to alcohol was very real though. It was like I'd put chemicals like strong bleach in my mouth. You know the reaction you get when you have been using chemicals and the slightest bit gets on your tongue and you have to wash your mouth out? It was like that. It has never happened to me before. I said to my hubby something was wrong with it but he said it was fine. He opened another bottle but it tasted just as bad! Given af showed though, I have no way to explain I.

Good luck with your cycle though

[url=<a href=

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo