Community post

Journal

11dp5dt - IVF - beta test results

393!!! I am over the moon excited. Progesterone 257 so I can stop my meds. No need for a week 5 blood test - next step scan at 7 weeks. I can't believe it's really happening!!! We knew we needed the big guns and it worked. Thanks soo much too all the wonderful people at Monash IVF.

And thanks soo much to all of the incredibly supportive people on this site. Especially the ones who have ridden the wave with me the last two years. I will eagerly be looking out for your bfp announcements!!

Husband is shell-shocked. Lol. I don't think he thought it would work this quickly.

[url=<a href=

16 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Comments | Last Page

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It has been a long wait for you, I'm so thrilled for this good news!

8 years ago

Yay!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Congratulations!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

So very happy to hear your good news!!!! xxxxx :D

8 years ago

So Happy for you . Wishing you a happy & Healthy 9 months :))

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

What great news so happy for you!!

8 years ago

Congrats! So happy for you! The numbers are looking good.xx

8 years ago

Congrats :) Yeah definitely you don't need progesterone supplements :) Mine was between 50 and 60 with meds.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Congrats! Great news :)

8 years ago

Thank you everyone. I'm still a little scared things may go wrong but the nurse telling me they only usually see 100 - 320 for first beta gives me some comfort this one is a strong bean.

[url=<a href=

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo