Community post

Discussion

VERY short period this cycle and last. What's up?

Hi guys,

So on my last cycle, I was four days late and then only bled for two days. HPT was negative. I was confused but assumed I just wasn't preggo. This month it came right on time but only lasted a day. I'm about to go to the doctor for a blood test. I've had no other symptoms at all. Very nervous and scared because if I'm not preggo then something is wrong and I may have fertility issues now or worse. This is so upsetting because I am 35 and only started TTC a couple of months ago. Totally healthy my whole life and now this? Ugh. : (

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Well, I'm waiting for my results. Will know tomorrow. Doc says number 1 cause of this kind of cycle weirdness if pregnancy, although there's a chance it's ectopic. Also says totally normal not to have symptoms. I'll update tomorrow.

8 years ago • Post starter

Want to add that I still have some fullness and sensitivity in my breasts even though the one day of bleeding stopped five days ago. So maybe this is a sign? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Blood test negative. IDGI.

Hi

Sorry to hear your body has been acting up. On a positive note at least you can start CD1 a lot sooner? It's funny but I found my cycles got a lot longer once I decided to start ttc and my periods only lasted 3 days compared to my usual week of torture.

Hopefully this is your month ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo