Community post

Journal

Cycle officially out of whack. WHAT. Why NOW?

Well, at this point, this is not so much my TTC journal as my What-Is-My-Body-Doing Journal.

At 35, I finally decide to go for it. I'm thinking it will be drama free. My mom had me at 40. My grandmother had 14 children, the last in her mid 40s. No worries. All my lady parts are, and have always been, in perfect working order.

So FIRST month TTC things go squirrelly. I won't re-hash right here. But now here I am at CD 18, and I'm starting to bleed. (Ok I'll re-hash a bit.) Last month on-time bleeding, but only for a day. Month before that (first cycle TTC!) four days late, only two days light bleeding, with hot flash on the day bleeding abruptly stopped. Went to Doc last month for blood test. Neg. Up to now, for the last, I don't know, 22 YEARS, you could have set a German passenger train schedule by my cycle. Now this.

So what is this? PCOS? Early menopause? I don't know : ( All I know is that Mother Nature can suck an egg.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

And yes there is a big glass of wine in my hand and I am pouting.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hang in there

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo