Community post

Discussion

First time TTC. Weirdest Cycle Ever

Okay, 35 yo and JUST started TTC. DTD during what I believe to be my fertility window. Honestly at this point more not preventing than trying. Anyway here's what happened:

AF due July 22 (I'm normally regular enough I can set my watch by it). Didn't show. POAS. BFN

July 25, now 3 days late, very sore and swollen boobs. POAS. BFN.

July 26, light bleeding, into medium . . .

July 27 medium bleeding, . . .

July 28 bleeding stops abruptly. This NEVER happens with AF. The short part or the abrupt stopping part. Usually there are a couple of days of spotting just so I will get confident and ruin a pair of underwear. ALSO, I got a hot flash, for the first time in my life. I was so confused at first, like why am I so hot? The AC is on. ARG I am burning! Wait is this a hot flash???

So here it is July 30. Bleeding is definitely done. Boobs are back to normal. The cramping I had during the bleeding part is over.

So now I'm wondering if it's possible that I ovulated really late. ??

Of course, the first month ever I'm ttc my body decides to act crazy.

I'm going to keep updating my journal and calendar. Right now I've set July 26 as start of new cycle.

BUT, I dtd on July 25, so hey who knows.

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo