Community post

Discussion

*sigh* Really weird PMS Or the Real Thing.....

View Full Post

My feelings are all over the place. 1st month TTC FOR 1st child newlywed here. CB fertility monitor, Fertile Aid pills and Pre-seed used. I am 12 dpo today. One day I feel like I'm pregnant , the next I don't. One thing is for sure, and that's the fact that I've never had PMS symptoms like this before. Lots of gas, queasiness but not quite nausea, super hungry, tired, aches back and legs, flutters followed by cramping since 3dpo, lots of CM, scratchy throat , moody, and just last night I almost gagged eating a turkey burger after only a few bites! Even with all these symptoms, I'm too scared of the disappointment of taking another test (BFN on 9dpo) this early so I'm trying to hold out until after AF is MIA. I'm so afraid, that even with all these symptoms I have, it's all in my head. It's such a stressful thing TTC for the first time. I tip my hat to those before me who have been enduring this for many cycles. I feel like I'm loosing my mind!!! Ok. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

PS. I could really use some encouraging words and stories (-:

User Image

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 52 of 52 Replies

Candie, oh my gosh!!! Congratulations on having two little angels instead of one!! I'm sorry about the bleeding, but as long as doc says everything is fine, I agree with you on trying not to worry too much. Do twins run in your family??

Thank you for your positive thoughts, I've been trying not to drive myself crazy with worry and just be happy. It's been a tough week though, my mother-in-law has been in the hospital and just had heart surgery this morning so we haven't even told anyone yet. As for this cycle, my bbs were sore, but more like aching rather than just the normal sore like before AF arrives. And also the being tried...oh my gosh, the being tired! The other day I also woke up feeling hungover even though I haven't had a drop to drink. I was so nauseous for like 3 hours.

But again, such exciting news on your twins, lots of love!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you lifeslyrics!! :) We're pretty excited and scared as heck too as it'll be a big change and we need to now buy double the stuff so it's like having our first baby all over again! We do have twins in our family but more distant family so it came as a big surprise!

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL! I hope she's ok and the surgery goes well! Try not to let it stress you out and just think, when things go well again you'll have great news to spread to her and everyone else! :))

How are you feeling lately? Still super tired and nauseous? I find that eating every 2-3 hrs really helps with the nausea if you can handle eating! Stick with easy/small meals and fruit/raw veggies is usually pretty easy to eat without making you queasy! Ginger ale, ginger cookies, etc also works well!

Did you go back to the docs to get everything verified? Will they do blood work to confirm? I hope you do soon or did and go the thumbs up so you can rest easy and have less worries! Hang in there!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo