Community post

Discussion

*sigh* Really weird PMS Or the Real Thing.....

View Full Post

My feelings are all over the place. 1st month TTC FOR 1st child newlywed here. CB fertility monitor, Fertile Aid pills and Pre-seed used. I am 12 dpo today. One day I feel like I'm pregnant , the next I don't. One thing is for sure, and that's the fact that I've never had PMS symptoms like this before. Lots of gas, queasiness but not quite nausea, super hungry, tired, aches back and legs, flutters followed by cramping since 3dpo, lots of CM, scratchy throat , moody, and just last night I almost gagged eating a turkey burger after only a few bites! Even with all these symptoms, I'm too scared of the disappointment of taking another test (BFN on 9dpo) this early so I'm trying to hold out until after AF is MIA. I'm so afraid, that even with all these symptoms I have, it's all in my head. It's such a stressful thing TTC for the first time. I tip my hat to those before me who have been enduring this for many cycles. I feel like I'm loosing my mind!!! Ok. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

PS. I could really use some encouraging words and stories (-:

User Image

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I'm new to this. My DH and I have been trying for a few months now. I'm 10 dpo and my af is due in 4 days. So far, I haven't experienced my normal pms symptoms.... I usually have bad mood swings, breast tenderness, acne but I haven't felt any of those so far.... I just felt gassy and little constipated. I also felt a little weird (scratchy throat, runny nose and stuffy nose). Also noticed some creamy cm, and egg white cm this last Friday.... I really don't want to get my hopes up. I have been using cheap tests and got BFNs :(

I'm going crazy! I can't stop looking at the symptoms haha.

9 years ago

AF showed this morning. I'm gutted.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I am 12 dpo and having either a weird pms, or I'm pregnant also. So I'm with you here!!!! I hope that you are pregnant though!!! It's so exciting! :) do not be discouraged though if this month it's a negative, it will happen! Stay positive! This is only your first month trying! Lots of baby dust to you!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple weeks, I'm at the end of a semester and I've been overloaded with projects!

Candie- How are you feeling?? Have you been to the doctor yet? I hope you're having a smooth pregnancy so far and enjoying every minute of it!

Mrsfelixxx- I'm so sorry my dear!!! I was really hoping this was your cycle!! Hang in there, we are here for you if you need to chat.

As for me, I'm officially 45 days since my last period with about 5 tests that all gave me BFNs. I'm starting to worry something might be up because I've always been a consistent 30 day cycle until last month I went 42 days without a period and now this month is off too! I have an appointment tomorrow at the clinic where I'm going to see if I can get a blood test. If that comes up a BFN then I'm going to see my OBGYN for an exam to make sure nothing serious is going on. I dont feel any symptoms at all so I dont think I'm pg.

Take care and I'll keep you all updated! xoxo

User Image

9 years ago

Hi all! How is everyone doing?

I'm sorry the witch showed for you Mrsfelixxx!! :( It's never easy but like I said before, you now get a break! We all need that!

Ooooo lifeslyrics! That must be so confusing for you but I pray that means something good! Some ppl just don't show with hpt and need to take blood tests! Crossing everything I can for you and hope, if anything, they can figure out why such a weird cycle for you! Please, please let us know soon!

AFM - I'm doing pretty good! The GP appt went well - the doc just said that 20-30% of women spot during pregnancy and they're not sure why and to not worry unless it's heavy, bright red with severe cramping and/or clots. Luckily I haven't noticed anything in the last couple of days so hoping that's it. With DD I had nausea from 6-10 weeks and luckily I've been able to avoid that so far but I think it's starting to come but we'll see. Still got real tender/heavy bbs, some constipation, gas and achy legs at times. Overall I would say going well! Next appt is July 3rd and praying I can hear the heartbeat then so I can really be re-assured all is well! :)

I hope everyone had a good weekend and are doing well!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Been a while since I heard from you and thinking of you all!

Sending baby dust your way and hope all is well!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Well after a 54 day wait, AF finally showed her ugly face on 6/14. I'm currently on CD19 and I think I may be ovulating today according to my OPK (I uploaded it to my gallery, let me know what you all think). My periods are still out of whack, after going to the doctor last month and getting a negative blood test, I've chalked it up to my body just trying to regulate in some weird way, although an average 42 day cycle is no fun considering it's just that much longer we have to wait to try each cycle!

According to my calendar, AF should be due about 7/26. I'm staying hopeful and have decided that what happens, happens. For now I'm only going to use OPKs and my calendar.

Candie- How are you feeling?? Any new exciting developments? Have you guys decided to find out the sex or be surprised?

MrsFelixxx- How are you?? Where are you in your cycle?

How about the rest of you ladies, any news? Hoping for wonderful news for all of us this cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi lifeslyrics! Nice to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your crazy cycle! I hope this won't be a trend for you and it sorts itself out! Have you ever had this or has the doctor mentioned what it could be? Might be worth trying to look into! I hear alot of women have luck with regulating their cycles with vitamins such as B vitamins? I'm sure there's more out there but something to think of? Are you temping to see a trend as well?

Things are going ok here - my nausea started to get better but is now somewhat back with a very sensitive gag reflex that is driving me crazy. So many things bother me and it's hard to think of something to eat that I want that doesn't turn my stomach! My poor hubby!! On a good note I did get to hear the heartbeat last Thursday and was only 10 weeks and 3 days! My doctor said it's rare to hear the heartbeat before 12 weeks but I asked him to check and he found it in 30 seconds! It's feeling more and more real that there's a little babe in there now! :) I'm 11 weeks today and counting the days with things get better stomach wise! Other than that, all is well!

I hope everyone else is doing good and keeps in touch! Baby dust to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Ok ladies I have a question I'm on CD 27 af is due today no symptoms for af nor pregnancy. My temp at 5:56 am was 98.6 my cervix is high and soft,I don't want to jump to any conclusions but what would you do?  I've been watching this thread for a minute.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Camasia - did you try a preg test yet? You could test positive now or might want to wait til you are actually late to test for it to be more accurate - make sure you test with fmu (first morning urine)! Your temp sound good though and just because you don't have symptoms doesn't mean it's not possible you could be pregnant! Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo