Community post

Discussion

*sigh* Really weird PMS Or the Real Thing.....

View Full Post

My feelings are all over the place. 1st month TTC FOR 1st child newlywed here. CB fertility monitor, Fertile Aid pills and Pre-seed used. I am 12 dpo today. One day I feel like I'm pregnant , the next I don't. One thing is for sure, and that's the fact that I've never had PMS symptoms like this before. Lots of gas, queasiness but not quite nausea, super hungry, tired, aches back and legs, flutters followed by cramping since 3dpo, lots of CM, scratchy throat , moody, and just last night I almost gagged eating a turkey burger after only a few bites! Even with all these symptoms, I'm too scared of the disappointment of taking another test (BFN on 9dpo) this early so I'm trying to hold out until after AF is MIA. I'm so afraid, that even with all these symptoms I have, it's all in my head. It's such a stressful thing TTC for the first time. I tip my hat to those before me who have been enduring this for many cycles. I feel like I'm loosing my mind!!! Ok. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

PS. I could really use some encouraging words and stories (-:

User Image

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Thanks candie, I'll wait until tomorrow I'll be late. Praying for high temps in the a.m.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey there Candie! So excited you guys got to hear the baby's heartbeat! That must have been so amazing. Sorry to hear about your nausea though, I hope it gets better and you can find things to eat.

Thanks for the advice about the B vitamins! I've decided that after this cycle if things don't regulate back to my normal 30 day cycle I will go to the gyn and make sure all is ok. As for now, just trying to keep busy to keep my mind off this dang TWW! ;)

Hi Camasia, thanks for joining us. I agree with Candie, no symptoms doesn't necessarily mean you aren't preggers, but do please keep us updated on what happens when you test! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and wishing you lots of baby dust!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. I'll stay around!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey there Camasia, just checking in on you today. Have you tested? I hope the witch stayed away for you!!

User Image

9 years ago

hey lifeslyrics she showed up this morning im ok about it. I will not give up I have a family reunion to attend in one week and I have so much school work coming up so I will keep busy plus i have you guys to keep me encouraged when I forget to encourage myself. Sooo babydust for next month!

User Image

9 years ago

Well shoot, I'm sorry she showed, but I love your positive attitude! I have also decided that whatever happens, happens. I leave it up to God to decide when I'm ready.

I am 6 dpo today, so I'm stay hopeful as of now. However, I too, will be alright if this isn't my month.

Thanks for the update, enjoy your family reunion!

Lots of love

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks lifeslyrics I'm rooting for you! God's timing God's hands I leave it all.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies.

First of all good luck to all of you.
Hope you all will conceive soon.

Candie . Hope all is going to go really well for you.

I am not a person who looks into symptoms too much as they are so similar to PMS and last time I got pregnant I didn't have any whatsoever. But...... I am just 2 DPO and felt so exhausted for past to days and even tho I am so tired I have problem falling asleep. Anyone experienced anything like that so early on?

Thanks for your help.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update you all on my cycle. I finally got my BFP over the weekend!!! I wasn't sure if my eyes were deceiving me or not, so I uploaded my images to the gallery. On Monday afternoon I went to the doctor and they told me their urine test came back negative. I was so disappointed, but when I told the nurse I had gotten 2 positives at home, she said then I probably am pregnant because the FRER hpts are more sensitive than their tests. She also said my urine may be too diluted since it was the middle of the day. She has me coming back next week to confirm. I have been worrying a bit since that day so this morning I decided to take a digital and it came back in 3 minutes with a "Pregnant!"

How are all of you ladies doing?

Madzik- I was VERY tired, as in, took a nap 1 hour after getting up in the mornings. I didn't have trouble sleeping, but I have heard that is a side affect for some. When do you plan to test?

Take care and I hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

OMG!! Big congrats lifeslyrics!!! Soooooo happy for you!! Don't worry until you see your doctor! All those positive tests can't be wrong so don't stress! Enjoy the feeling! Wow, got goosebumps!! Feeling tired is normal so what if you nap, if you can! I'm jealous!! Did you notice anything different this cycle that clued you in to being pregnant?? H&H 9 months hun!!

Hi Madzik and thank you for the congrats! How are you feeling? Still tired or any other symptoms? Your countdown says your 10DPO, right? Are you going to wait until late to test?

AFM - I'm doing ok but got a huge shock and scare last week! Had to go to the ER last Thurs morning as I had bright red bleeding. After waiting forever to see the doctor and saw him at 4am he did an ultrasound and said "um, interesting. do you want the good news or interesting news?" and I wanted both and he said "they're both ok"!!! Yep, I'm having TWINS!! Fraternal but twins nonetheless and they're very healthy! Had to go back for another US the next morning to find out why the bleeding and they say it was implantation bleeding and they see it all the time! They said I could still bleed more but if no pain or heavier blood than it's fine. I bled again 2 nights ago and similar, bright red, a little less but no cramping, etc. so I just took it easy. I hear with twins it's normal to bleed and have this but it's frightening!!! The US showed the babies again and very strong heartbeats and very healthy so I'm trying to not stress/be so scared and take it easy! Still lots of nausea/aversions, tired, sore/achy bbs, etc.

Still so very happy for you lifeslyrics and glad we're in this together!! :) Hopefully madzik can join soon too!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo