Community post

Discussion

*sigh* Really weird PMS Or the Real Thing.....

View Full Post

My feelings are all over the place. 1st month TTC FOR 1st child newlywed here. CB fertility monitor, Fertile Aid pills and Pre-seed used. I am 12 dpo today. One day I feel like I'm pregnant , the next I don't. One thing is for sure, and that's the fact that I've never had PMS symptoms like this before. Lots of gas, queasiness but not quite nausea, super hungry, tired, aches back and legs, flutters followed by cramping since 3dpo, lots of CM, scratchy throat , moody, and just last night I almost gagged eating a turkey burger after only a few bites! Even with all these symptoms, I'm too scared of the disappointment of taking another test (BFN on 9dpo) this early so I'm trying to hold out until after AF is MIA. I'm so afraid, that even with all these symptoms I have, it's all in my head. It's such a stressful thing TTC for the first time. I tip my hat to those before me who have been enduring this for many cycles. I feel like I'm loosing my mind!!! Ok. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

PS. I could really use some encouraging words and stories (-:

User Image

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi! Thinking of you and hoping your AF stays away! How you doin? Still crossing my fingers for ya (they're getting sore)! LOL! Come on BFP! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi there! I've been reading through this post and relating to so much of what you are going through. My husband and I are also newlyweds and just began trying a few months ago. I am fighting myself everyday to not dwell on whether or not I get pregnant this month and just enjoy being newly married. However, this is the first time in my life I've actually experienced the so called "baby fever" and wow is it crazy how much I focus on it now!

Today I am at 5dpo and have been having some strange mild cramping and headaches, but nothing too out of the ordinary. I am also trying extra hard not to read into any symptoms as it gets closer to my dreaded AF, because I don't want to mistake PMS symptoms for pregnancy symptoms!

I hope that you are in luck this month and get a BFP!! Please keep us updated, it's nice to have someone in the same boat!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello there Lifeslyrics, Thanks for your input. Glad to have another hopeful onboard in this journey! Congrats on your New Marriage! And welcome to the madness!!! lol baby fever is an epidemic!
Well unfortunately ladies, not only did the with come....she came early at 11 dpo . Ughhhh she's such a b**ch. I'm seriously thinking of starting a forum topic as sounding board to vent when the witch shows! I think it will be entertaining and therapeutic !
It hit me hard this month too. I got my period and in horrible timing , a friend of mine texted me a picture of her 3D sonogram .
But any who....I really thought I was on to something this month with the new symptoms I was experiencing, but I think It may be due to the Fertileaid I'm taking. I'm not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing. I've read it takes three months to get into your system, but I'm not sure I want to continue taking it. After all, I don't have irregular cycles, I just wanted to increase my chances of getting pregnant faster. This month I am trying Accupuncture, and I had my first session Yesterday. It was interesting. I got some great tips and strategies to try as well. I'm excited to continue, not just for fertility but for other things like allergies as well.
I want to know how you are doing Candie you should be 8 or 9 dpo today How are you feeling?!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

@MrsFelixxx

Sorry the witch showed her head again.

I have found that once you actively start paying attention to your body because you are ttc that you notice all sorts of symptoms (possible pms symptoms) that you have never noticed before because you weren't paying close attention to every twinge, cramp, boob pain, ache, etc. lol

They could all be possible signs of pregnancy or just pms. I think we all drive ourselves crazy looking for signs, me included.

I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach this time by not symptom spotting and just letting things unfold as they may. Some days I find it harder than others.

Heres hoping you have a Valentine's day baby in 2015. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi! I'm actually 9-10DPO today and feeling ok - not holding much hope that I'm preg as I have alot of the same symptoms as last cycle. Bbs are tender, mild cramps for a few days with some pulling/sharp pinching in lower left side, sleepless though tired and waking up each nite to pee, not much cm unless I wipe (which is my worst downer) and not much else to write about... we got to bd more often this cycle which I was excited about and I started temping late this cycle and it's up and down so I can't depend on that. Guess we'll if the witch shows.

I'm sorry AF showed up for you MrsFelixxx but you seemed reared up for next cycle so that's wonderful! It's the way to think, really!! Now it's time to relax! :)

Congrats lifeslyrics on ur marriage and welcome Helly.

Sticky baby dust to us all for this and/or next cycle!!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry AF showed her ugly face this month MrsFelixxx! I haven't seen her yet, but I have a feeling I'm out this month too. I'm 8 dpo today and the only thing I've experienced so far are mild cramps for a few days with some headaches. But I've also been pretty stressed, so I'm chalking it up to that. So it's time to start gearing up for next cycle!

I agree with you, Helly_79 on the relaxing with symptom checking! I've been driving myself crazy wondering if every little twinge is related to pregnancy or not. I swear sometimes I'm making myself feel something that probably isn't even there!

Thanks, Candie. Please keep us all updated on your progress this month, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for you!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I'm 12DPO today and feeling bummed... I caved yesterday and bought some dollar store cheapies and took a test last nite. Negative with only holding for 2-3hrs. Too early or just my mind being cruel creating all these symptoms to make me think I am pregnant?? My AF is due today to possibly Sunday so I'm waiting to see how things go. Still got alot of my other symptoms; sore bbs (especially left) with some stabbing pains in left nipple, cramps on and off for DAYS with twinges/pulling at times left, bottom about an inch below belly button, really hungry and eating every 2-3 hrs (had this with DD), feeling hot lately and temps have been going up every day since big dip at 7dpo... guess we'll see in a couple days what happens!!

How are you all feeling?? You're 9DPO lifelyrics? Any new symptoms today?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Candie! Sorry about your BFN, but your symptoms still seem like something might be going on other than AF! I'm fingers crossed she doesn't show up today, I've had a few friends that got BFN all the way until 12 or 13 dpo then got the BFP by day 14 or 15...I hope that's the case for you!

Not much different for me today, still some cramping and right breast a little sore when pressed on, but doesn't seem too different than what I experience sometimes with AF. Shes not due to show up for 5 more days so I guess we'll see if anything changes before then!

Good luck and I pray the witch stays away!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies! I hope all is well!
@candie I hope your spirits are back up, I am praying AF did not show for you yet! I actually had a dream I was reading this forum and one of you ladies got a BFP! (does that make me weird?) lol Blame it on the Baby Fever! I'm hoping that dream comes true for all of us!!!

@Lifeslyrics Noooooo!!!! Please try not to stress out! I know it's easier to say than to do, but I've been told over and over that the more you relax the better chances. We're all in this together! I've tried to get back in the habit of running to take my mind of my symptom spotting when the two week wait comes. Try picking up a hobby for a stress relieving distraction!

@helly_79 It's going to be hard NOT to get excited about a potential Valentines Day Baby

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

MrsFelixxx- You are so funny, what a nice dream though! I hope it turns to a reality for at least one of us. And if not this cycle, then next! I agree with you though, I talking to DH yesterday about some feelings I've been having and he totally put my mind at ease. I still feel out this cycle, and I caved and took a test today...BFN. Not surprising, AF is due to come Tues or Wed, so I'm preparing for her evil arrival.

Candie- How are things? Has AF shown her face yet? I hope not!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo