Community post

Discussion

looking for cycle buddy 8 dpo

Hey ladies, I'm looking for a cycle buddy. I am 8 dpo, and feeling very pregnant, i've done this twice before, with an 8 wk miscarriage and and 12 wk miscarriage. I am driving myself crazy, but trying not to test yet because i know it's too early. Anybody in the same boat?

21 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Hi

Sorry to hear about both of your loses.
I had a cp last year. TTC my first is proving to be tricker than I thought.
I am currently about 9dpo, however, I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle.

I hope this is your month. All the best!

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,

i am at 8 dpo too. TTC for last 2 months. Hoping it would be this month. Tempted to test but waiting. Had a major nausea feeling this morning with mild like AF cramping. AF is due 15th. Hope it doesn't showup instead BFP shows up. Keeping FX'd.

GMLL1108 : do u have any symptoms and when r u planning to test?

10 years ago

yellowmoon: dont loose hope, still few days to get thru GLGLGLGL

10 years ago

I'm probably imagining but I gave in an tested and I am sure there is the faintest second pink line!! my cervix is high and so soft its blending it aha. was not expecting that.

Fingers crossed its a real bfp

How are things going for you both?

10 years ago

You could always test if you have symptoms?? Im 10dpo today i think

10 years ago

namsmom: i am having tons of symptoms. sore, very swollen breasts, lots of tubercules. Metallic taste in my mouth and excess saliva (very common in my last pregnancies). Also having some cramping and exhaustion. I am peeing ALOT. I'm planing to test tmrw, at 10 DPO. AF due on the 14th.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies,

10 dpo here too, but am planning to test a little late or may be wait till 15th...don't wanna be dissapointed with a BFN....

Yellowmoon: Hey , Hoping its a BFP for u GLGL

GML1108: Sounds like BFP.....YAY , do let us know..

AFM: Having not many symptoms today, no CM as such.....very very mild pinches down there...FX'd

10 years ago

Namsmom30 well done for holding out to test! I tested again but bfn so I guess a bad evap or something on the first test. Unless AF is super late I won't test again. Good luck with yours!!

Gml1108- best of luck

Can't wait to hear about both of your bfps!

10 years ago

Well , looks like something is happening today at 10 dpo.....i think i had implantation spotting today when i used TP, having cramping on the left down ....hope it will be a BFP SOON

Hoping we all get a BFP this cycle GL GL GL GL to all of us:)

10 years ago

That's so exciting for you! Fingers crossed!!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo