Community post

Discussion

25 day cycle, 5 dpo not usual post-o symptoms

So usually I have terribly sore boobs immediately after ovulation, but not this month. I also have minimal amounts of creamy cm, but this cycle is super weird! My boobs don't hurt at all, and I have so much creamy cm that I can't wipe it all away... I'm hoping that this is my bfp cycle since its so strange. I had tons of CM with my last two pregnancies, but since we weren't ttc, I don't remember my TWW. Anyone have this kind of thing happen and get their bfp??

16 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Im ttc as well DPO 6. Lots of creamy cf. which is unusual for me.
I guess I'll wait here with you. Good luck! Sticky baby dust for you!

9 years ago

I'm six dpo today as well! Getting anxious about it! Good luck to you as well

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey there good morning. How are you doing?
Anything to share? I'm here overanalyzing everything
I feel. I haven't been tracking symptoms. Since I had given up
But some circumstances made me focus in the process of becoming pregnant
Again. I know if this one is not what I want it's likely I won't be
Obsessing next month. I will just keep recording all symptoms so I can
See differences between each cycle. I used to record every month. But not
For awhile. Enough about me :) dpo 10

9 years ago

hey lady! i'm also 10 dpo now, and don't worry about obsessing, I am right there with you! on 8 dpo, i had very strange cramps and a temp dip i've never had before. Take a look at my chart if you want. tested at 9 dpo, and BFN. Today at 10 dpo, AF is due tmrw. BFN test this morning. I think I am out. My cervix also dropped, but it tilted very far backward, which is super weird. I am losing hope this cycle. used preseed and vitex this cycle. Pretty sure I'm out, because a digital test this morning claimed negative with smu...I'm totally neurotic about POAS, which doesn't help at all. But hey, who knows.

10 dpo is still early. Crossing fingers. I don't know about temps very much, I can't chart because my dogs wake me up every night so I won't have accurate ones. Any way I like that you used preseed, I'm taking vitex too first month. Also from day 1 through day 12 I also took black cohosh, to help regulate hormones, I hadn't been feeling the ovulation, and this month was so painful, unmistakable. I always knew when I ov because of ovary pain. And before I get egg white and creamy cf.
I'm having crazy thirst all day for 4 days, feel kinda parched and not drinking caffeine or alcohol. Drinking lots of water. Also have a slight headache for at least 3 days.??? Waiting to test Friday or sat. Dpo 13-14 before I decide to drink on hubby's bday weekend!

9 years ago

Oh my goodness me too! I've been drinking roughly ten bottles of water a day. Yes TEN! And I've been battling a crazy headache.

I looked at you chart. And noticed your tyc story so
Sorry for your loses. I just had ectopic in May. And been ttc x 5
Years. I had an mc also in 2005. And well here
I am now. Like I said in March I had given up. Threw away all my
Books and magazines related to preg. Then May happened. I prefer not
To talk about those things to not put any energy into it, and so others
Don't send out any negativity just because they feel bad for me. Not on purpose of course. Anyway... Obsessing...

9 years ago

Well im in the same boat as you. Got a call into my doc for some tips....

How are you doing? I'm pretty sure AF will be here in 3 days max. Got my tell tale spotting this morning. It's ok I was pretty sure it was coming by Thursday night. I think it will be good that i take all my supplements a little longer (just started last month) tht way everything will be in best possible shape (hormones, Eggies, my healthy diet/weight).
What's going on with you?

9 years ago

Af came this morning. But good news, I had my first perfect 28 day cycle since coming off the pill! So some progress was made. I also just started vitex, prenatals and baby aspirin this past cycle so I think things will get movin in a couple months if I'm lucky.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo