Community post

Discussion

2 dpo, any buddies out there?

View Full Post

For sanity reasons I am reaching out to anyone at 2 dpo.

DH and I are going at it this month naturally: means no drugs. Just herbs and vitamins. If this doesn't work we are going back to IUI's and the big guns of clomid or fremara.

Hoping this will work as I am trying pre seed for the first time. Here's hoping!

24 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 24 of 24 Replies

Update....so, heard back from Re yesterday who said according to progesterone levels I ovulated later than we thought..she said hcg was neg. :( she said AF should arrive within the next three days...but if it doesn't than take a hpt around may 18! So...I'm still waiting. Currently at cd44! Hopefully AF stays away! :)

10 years ago

any updates babydusttwins? must be very frustrating.

I got a definite positive opk yesterday and we dtd. May have been positive friday night too but not certain.

10 years ago

Yellowmoon congrats on +OPK! Hopefully this will be the lucky month. :)

So..AF came along. I'm going back to RE Monday for U/S before we do round 2 of clomid... Not exactly sure why. Guessing just to check lining and ovaries? My DH is having another SA also. The doctor before my Re checked everything from his last SA except morphology. ..So my RE wants to perform her own test...which I'm happy about because we know his count and motility are normal but no idea how many are shaped normally...I would have thought my gyno would have checked that also. Lol

I am happy however to know even though I ovulated late...I still ovulated two cycles in a row. :)

Praying this cycle is both of our cycles to conceive!

10 years ago

Thank you. Fingers crossed this is a good month all round.

Sorry to hear AF showed up but tests sound good. Hopefully you get all the answers you want and need.

Great news about the two ovulations! Best of luck this cycle

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo