Community post

Discussion

ahh turning into a full on crazy lady! crap!

Ok, I know this is basically a pointless topic, but I genuinely feel like i have gone over the deep edge and turned full blown crazy!
I am 10dpo, BFN AGAIN! Yes, ive been testing since like 6dpo, yes i suppose 10dpo could potentially still be too early, but still, im just not feeling it this month.
This is my 4th month of clomid, it just messes with me in general (hot flashes, moodiness, all that lovely stuff!), add estrogen and progesterone on top of it and I have weepiness, cramps, and TMI loads of freaking discharge! I cant handle this crap anymore! Im losing my mind!
Every month I think im preggo, every month I'm not. My poor hubby has to deal with a pile of hormones, wednesday night he told me hes never seen me act so crazy.. singing, laughing, cracking horrible jokes, and the next day, just floods of tears. It's a lot to take for me, so i cant imagine him and having to put up with me!!
Like i said, pointless thread i know, but had to just vent a bit!! Hope all you other ladies are holding it together a little better!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

2012mommy...ttc has got to be one of the toughest and most cruel things ever...sometimes I feel like my body is just basically playing a horrible joke.
The tww sucks...everytime I think, yep this just might be it...and then everytime it's nope, tough luck.
But feel free to vent away...I find it hard to vent to my hubby...he's the best in the world but I don't think men can empathise the way another woman going through something similar can x

Big hugs x

10 years ago

2012mommy, I realise you started this thread 6 weeks ago so don't know if maybe you already had your BFP? (really hoping you did!!)
Anyway, I'm now 12 dpo, I've been ttc for a year now, and just get crazier and more desperate every month. I feel so lost and empty I can barely handle it sometimes.
So, if you ask me, no I'm holding it together better than you are at all! so whatever you're feeling just be sure that there a whole bunch of other women out there feeling the same way. It's good to have a place where we can rant about it without worrying about being judged! :)

Hope you're ok!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo