Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Oh and I forgot to add....Free Shipping!!!!! Here's the website
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1T882Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

10 years ago

Well crap..I don't have time now to order them. Maybe next month (if this month doesn't work out lol). Just a side topic but just thinking how expensive my child already is (if I get pregnant) even before it's born! I mean I'm in the hole thousands as we speak. I was just sitting here thinking about it and it cracked me up! All the opk's, hpt's, doc appointment etc. :)

Keep us posted on your OPK's!

Thanks for the website! I'm def going to order!

10 years ago

I send ya the website so just save it for next month....unless we're super lucky this time around ya ttc can be very costly that's why I shop Amazon good products for super cheap.

10 years ago

Good call! I'm def. shopping amazon if this month doesn't work. Thanks again for the website!

10 years ago

Your very welcome!

10 years ago

Ok ladies......what's been happening these past couple of days? This forum is WAY to silent. Anyways I got my shipment of opks on weds so let the testing begin

10 years ago

I've been testing since Wednesday I think. All negative so far! Cd11 today

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

I picked my first ones up at cvs but I read bad reviews on them. I'm going to return them tomorrow. Any suggestions on some good affordable ones? I think it's too late to order online now :-/

10 years ago • Post starter

I have used the ones from cvs and thought they were fine. I got mine online this time because I wanted more for my money. Cvs was 20 strips for $21 and online I got 40 opk and 10 hpt for $10

http://www.amazon.com/ClinicalGuard-Ovulation-Strips-Pregnancy-Combo/dp/B009G4JCP0/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1396174513&sr=8-14&keywords=ovulation+predictor+strips

You may be able to get quick shipping, check it out

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Hi all!

I'm sure everyone's getting all geared up! I'm on CD 10 today. I bought the Answer brand test strips. 20 for $20. I didnt have a chance to order online to save some money. So far so good. I've been testing since CD 8. Still negative but that's to be expected. I usually O on CD's 13-15. So how's everyone getting along? Anyone getting positives yet?

Best of luck to you all!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo