Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 225 Replies | Last Page

It won't upload again on this site. I can't seem to get a JPEG format. I just sent it to a friend of mine via text and I'm waiting here back from here.

10 years ago

It's was the walmart 88 cent . Plus I dipped a wondfo

10 years ago

That's why I asked about the brand. I love the .88 cent test bc so cheap and they do work, but unless you have a blazing positive, it's near impossible to pick up with invert. Keep me posted on what your friend thinks!

10 years ago

Even the wondfo showed a vvvv faint line

10 years ago

Omg!!! So exciting! You said that before when you had a dip you got a positive! I'm really hoping for you that it's a start to your bfp!

10 years ago

I'm freaking out. I did an opk for line reference and something is there on the hpt. But I know it's early and I don't wanna get excited. People say it's impossible to get a positive this early so idk. FYI my husband is an identical twin so I'm kinda tripping over here because I've read hpts will be positive real early if it's twins idk idk idk lol

10 years ago

Holy sh**! This is exciting! I've heard that twins give earlier positives too. Do you have any frer's? Omg, if I did, I'd probably cave and use it lol. I'm excited for you!

10 years ago

Ok answers this question. Today just for fun and to mainly curb my need to poas I used the clear blue digital advanced.....I waited and waited and then pops up a flashing smiley face?!?! WHAT HUH? 7dpo and I get a high fertility on a damn opk. Pease explain

10 years ago

Oh boy...I'm not totally 100% positive but I've read a few articles that say that hcg and lh are like closely related cousins. So the chemical makeup of both are very much alike! So...my guess is that it keeps sounding more and more positive! Whoo Hoo!

10 years ago

Oh and I just wanted to add that I've heard that an egg can implant as early as 4dpo so....6dpo faint positive is entirely possible!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo