Community post

Discussion

well AF is due tomorrow. will she show?That is the question!

So this 2ww is coming to a close. Tomorrow AF should be here. After my chemical last month this cycle has also left me stumped. Same pink mucus 3dpo same blob of beige ewm 4dpo the only thing different has been the spotting with the chemical was more then the spotting I got this time starting at 10dpo. TMI incoming! Lol this time it was brown streaks with clear mucus instead of just solid brown non stop. This time it has started an stoped never much. Seems that having sex irratated my cervix so both times we engaged I would have pink after an then in the moring would have some brown throughout the day. My cervix has not come down this entire 2ww its been either really high an soft or medium an soft. Which I wont take to much for granted because I wasnt tracking until after my misscarage in dec at 9 weeks along an then last month with the chemical it also never came down.. but I assume its suppose to because after AF I start checking an its always right in the doorway so to speak. So at this point I feel things could go either way honestly. I did test starting at 10dpo until 12dpo all negative so I decided I would just be patient this time an wait an see what happens. With my chemical I got a faint positive 11dpo.. so automatically when I didnt see the second line any of those days gave up on it..lol patience is not my best quality. . Im sure some of u ladies can relate :) other than the spotting an cervix being high Ive cried kistening to the radio an boobies have been mildly sensitive just at the nipps.. an I dont seem to want to eat anything but beef! Or eggs! Lol wtf over..but ive also been working on my diet so idk maybe just adapting..I do however usually crave chocolate before AF.. havent even been remotely interested! Ppl usually read these but never reply or post.. I really wanna k ow how u ladies reading this are doing! We can all relate here ppl in our RL (real life) judt dont understand. I know this because I have tried to talk with ppl in my life about such things an I always get I never had to try to just happened or it was a drunk night ooopsie..so u start talking about cervix tracking an there looking at u like wtf over.. sometimes funny sometimes I would like to choke them!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello!! This post caught my attention because af is due tomorrow for me too. My husband and I have a 16mo old little boy so we decided we'd start trying this summer. Well during fertile days we had a slip up and I have just felt pregnant for almost a week now. I've been testing like a mad women, not because I'm dying to be pregnant. I just want an answer!!! So, my hopes for tomorrow are either af show or get a bfp. I'm going to pull my hair out if neither happen :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo