Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Jackie~ I'm so sorry about ur fur baby! I'm so glad the blood wrk and X-rays came back normal. That's a little bit of relief. But I'm sad she has to have vision problems :/ I will pray for ur puppy! She will adapt :) prayers ur #'s double tmrw :)

TTClate30's~ yes test tmrw :)) I know everyone is diff but I got my positive 10dpo so I know it's possible :)) let us know what u decide!

User Image

8 years ago

Jackie - Thinking of you with all you've got on your plate. Hope that you and your pup can adapt to your new normal. I'm crossing my fingers so tightly for your numbers tomorrow! Can't wait to hear.

TTC - I seemed to have missed your message! I don't know if you should test tomorrow with an 88 cent test. I know the hcg is usually lower with those tests than with others like First Response. I just don't want you to be discouraged unnecessarily. Crossing my fingers you get your BFP if you do decide to test!!! :D

Correction: your hcg normally needs to be a higher level with cheaper test.

8 years ago

While: I had my first BFP at 10dp3dt... And have had another 10 faint positives since then. On 15dp3dt my Beta was 39. Tomorrow I will be 17dp3dt and should have results by 2:00.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

jackie sorry for youw doggie! I hope will be well treated and live without problems! Also, I hope for the greatest results tomorrow! Until then try to be relaxed and think positive.

TTClate, I really hope for a BFP and dont be despaired. I hope your husband supports you with thse issues. My husband is totally supporting with all the processes until IVF, but he has refused me adoption. If that time comes I will try to change his mind.

8 years ago

Cate-thanks for the heads up. I decided not to test since I figured it would be a waste. I should probably just wait until test day which is the 17th. We will see

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Jackie, good luck to you today on those numbers!!

TTC, I understand you deciding not to test today. My FX are crossed for you that you get your BFP on test day! I also hope you and your DH can work this out in the end. It can be such a trying time and emotions are all over the place. Yours due a lot to hormones and his due to lack of being able to empathize. Best wishes!!

8 years ago

TTC - hopefully this time it will work and if not then who knows you might just get pregnant on your own. Taking break from medicated cycles can be a good thing. I don't think he will completely gave up. He might just need a mental break from it.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

TTC - hopefully this time it will work and if not then who knows you might just get pregnant on your own. Taking break from medicated cycles can be a good thing. I don't think he will completely gave up. He might just need a mental break from it.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

TTC - Please let us know when you're going to test next so we can keep rooting for you!

Jackie - Thinking about you this morning!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Cate - How are you feeling?

TTC - I'm glad you managed to hold off. I hope when you do test you'll have a nice dark BFP.

JackieT - I'm so glad to hear that her condition is manageable. I'm looking forward to hearing what your numbers are this afternoon.

AFM - Temps dropped to the coverlinethis morning. I fully expect AF to come at some point today. I'm glad I didn't have my hopes up super high. I'm really looking forward to this cycle coming. FX that it gives me my BFP.
in other news I've finally finished knitting the stuffed dinosaur for my niece. I just need to sew on the legs and embroider some eyes and it will be complete. Then I can start on the baby hats for charity.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo