Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Shan--amazing!! Does it feel real yet?? So happy for you!!

Love this exciting news! Baby you're next for good news on Sunday! Anyone else testing soon?

Texas- how are you doing girl?

8 years ago

Oh here you all are... I was wondering where everyone went. I was the only one left on the July board!
:)

I will try to catch up with everyone's news... any BFP in the last week?

AFM - I am 9DP IUI and feeling positive. I have serious BLOAT (I think I actually look preggos because of the bloat) - I have some uterus cramping, gas, and constipation (TMI).

What were the very early symptoms you all experienced?

8 years ago

Chaff- how did it go?

Ughhh I have some weird cramping today. It just does not feel good. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Babypath-stick babies stick! So sorry the other ones couldn't be frozen

Bens-sorry we left you over there!!

Shan-great beta! Congrats!

Basis-I know its hard not to worry but I have a feeling it's RLP. Hang in there!

AFm- 5 DPIUI and testing trigger out is at lease keeping me busy doing something in this TWW from hell. Trigger is almost out of my system now it's just a faint line. Hoping those lines come back nice and strong! Progesterone level checked coming Monday then official test date is the 17th. I don't know if it's the trigger shot or what (I think it's too early for actual BFP symptoms) but I'm grouchy, hot, and have heartburn. Oh and I'm super tired! Please let this be the start of my THB!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Ttclate30~ thanks :) at least ur staying busy! That prob helps a little!!

Bens~ I got my BFP last week :)) my symptoms are exactly like yours! Crampy, gas, constipation, and bloating! Also I'm super tired a lot!! Oh and I have to pee a lot haha! Your symptoms sound promising :)) gd luck! Btw, I got my positive 10dpo! So that's tmrw for u :) when do u plan to test?!

Cate~ thanks :) yes and no! Haha! I feel preggers bc the symptoms! But I think it will b way more real when I have my 1st ultrasd and can c and hear everything :)

User Image

8 years ago

Shan: Great numbers!! Will they do anything else between now and your 1st US? We are always waiting and counting down to something!

Bens: I got my BFP this week while on vacation!! Two pics are in my HPT gallery but I have 4 positive tests total. I'm super nervous because I don't really see the lines getting darker but they are two different versions of First Response (Rapid Results and Early Results). I'm hoping that since I'm on vacation and slamming water and gateraid since the heat index has been over 100* every day, that I'm just a little diluted. Still feel uneasy about saying "I'm pregnant" but if my Beta on Monday looks good, I will be 4w4d. Fingers crossed for good number!!

Baby: so sorry none of your embies made it to freezing, but luckily you transferred the 3 best... I just know one will stick!! So hopeful for you girl!!

Cate and Basia: How long will you ladies stays on progesterone? How do they determine if you're ready to go off it? Can't wait for your next US :)

AFM: I'm really trying to enjoy the last day of vacation and will not be testing anymore. We fly home Sunday afternoon. Hugs, prayers and sticky vibes to everyone!!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

Jackie~ thanks girl! We r within days of each other :)) no they aren't doing anything bw now and my 1st ultrasd. Yes we r always counting down to smthing! Haha!

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry it's taken me so long to update!!! DH and I needed a nap after today lol.

Everything looked good baby is positioned high in my uterus, measuring 6w3d and we could see a heart beat but couldn't hear it very well, the doc thinks it's because it's so high up and hard for the machine to pick up right now. But we could see the little thing beating so that helps! It's still early so of course I'm still worried about the little peanut but we go back next Friday for another ultrasound! Hopefully the hb will be stronger and easier to pick up! The doc says she "thinks" there's only one but she's not for sure lol. Way to leave me hanging lady!

User Image

8 years ago

Babypath, i am sorry for the the embryos that couldnt be frozen. I am sure the strong ones inside you will stick and soon you ll have the great news! We are all waiting for your tomorrows test!

Shan, that is great dear! Try to relax until the ultrasound!
This waiting is so stressful!

Basia, i hope you feel better! Take a rest and sleep well.

Ttclate i hope your next test gives you a real positive! My advise is not to look for symptoms, just enjoy the rest of the waiting!

Jackie, i hope your vacation was great and when you go back home your tests to be great!

Chaf, when is your next ultrasound? I guess at that early stage, first ultrasound was as expected. I really wish for a strong heartbeat soon (or maybe two heartbeats!!!)

Bens, good luck with this iui! When is your testing?

8 years ago

Hi girls! Wanted to stop in and say hi! I think it's so awesome how close a lot of you girls will be to having your babies at the same time! Sounds like scans are going well! Excited to hear good news babypath! Sorry no embryos left to freeze.. But you won't need them! I'll tell you I had 23 retrieved, only 13 fertilize and we put two fresh back and only 3 made it to freeze.. Fxed! Good luck to those of you waiting for test day!
AFM: wanted to update! My sweet little boy Tucker was born at 7:44pm on 8-4-15! He was 6lbs 11oz and 19 inches long.. I had continued bleeding and spotting from week 6 to week 20 due to losing a twin.. Then it started again at week 35.. I was finally induced after several trips to er on the 4th.. Come to find out the placenta was in terrible shape and baby almost didn't make it.. But he's here and very healthy and perfect! About and hour after birth I started hemryogying so bad that I couldn't stop shaking.. After several hours and almost losing half my blood (over 3 liters) was taken in for an emergency dnc where they found my placenta had grown through the wall of my uterus. I was told it they couldn't stop the bleeding they would do a full hysterectomy, but they luckily were successful! Both baby and I are now doing great! Milk just came in and he's amazing! Those of you spotting or having complications please know we defied all odds and made it! I know you will too!! Congrats and good luck to all you mamas and mamas to be! Xoxo will always follow rooting for you and waiting for great news!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo