Community post

Discussion

Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Kit

Anyone use this OPK? It's the one that checks estrogen as well as LH so you'll have a better predictor of when you'll ovulate. Estrogen will give you a "high" fertility reading, and LH will give you a "peak" reading. Here's my dilemma: I'm now on Day 6 (CD 18) of "high" fertility and I haven't gotten a "peak" reading yet. This is my first cycle of Clomid, which I took on CD 1-5 as instructed by my doctor. I'm supposed to get my progesterone checked on CD 21, but I'm worried I won't ovulate by then.

How long will my estrogen be elevated before I get an LH surge? Does anyone else have experience with this particular OPK? Any insight would be wonderful!

TTC since September 2012 User Image

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I have pcos and get a high reading for weeks. Then peak around cd17-18

Keep testing and goodluck

10 years ago

What cd did u start testing?

10 years ago

I started testing with dollar store OPK's on CD 11, and with the Clearblue digital on CD 11. All negative/low until CD 13.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thats cutting it close...u should start using OPK's 3 days after ur last pill, u may have missed the actual surge. Not saying u did, but the possibility is there. Also, clomid will affect O tests like the dual tests ur using, I've had a cpl cycles where I never got a peak on the dual test. Use the cheapie tests and when u get one thats iffy or a positive, try the clearblue to back it up.

10 years ago

That helps, thanks! I will also take a pregnancy test to be sure. Today is Day 7 of the flashing smiley! I will keep you all updated. :)

I meant to say I used the cheap OPK's starting CD 7, not 11.

Finally got my solid smiley! CD 20. :D

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo