Community post

Discussion

Temping after Chemical Pregnancy

Hi there!

I experienced a chemical pregnancy last cycle, and started my period on Wednesday, February 19th. My period lasted until the 26th. I received my thermometer on the 26th and began tracking my temp on the morning of the 27th. I have had a LOT of EWCM this weekend and into today, and I had a positive OPK on Friday and Saturday. I've only been able to BD once, Saturday night around midnight.

What do you think about my temps and chance to conceive again? I'm concerned that there hasn't been a major temp change, but based on the EWCM and positive OPK? This temping thing is brand new to me!

Thursday 2/27: 97.7
Friday 2/28: 97.26
Saturday 3/1: 97.26
Sunday 3/2: 97.27
Monday 3/3: 97.34

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I also had a CP last cycle and I *just* ovulated two days ago (about three days later than normal). So, things were a bit wonky for me this cycle.

You're temping right when you wake up (at the same time every day with at least four hours of continual sleep for taking temp), right? If so, maybe you're a "slow riser"? For me, my temps don't go up until two to three days post-ovulation, so it's completely normal for me to not see the temp rise right at ovulation.

Do you get ovulation pain? Do you check your cervix or anything else that might help indicate ovulation?

It's sometimes hard to decipher what our bodies are actually doing. Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo