Community post

Discussion

Why is my chart so crazy?

So this is only month two of charting, and I'm officially confused!

Take a peek at my drop, then spike, then drop -- is this a cause for concern? I've been Google Imaging other's BBT charts and they look nothing like mine!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4daea8

(to answer the question, yes, I've been waking up at 3:30 every morning and temping at the same time.)

I think it looks like an EKG, not a BBT chart! lol

What gives?!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Joey!

I took a look at your chart and looks like you O'd CD 14. So congrats on that!! As far as your question, I just wanted to say that I don't think you should be alarmed. My pre-o charts always look like that. A few days before ovulation I have temp spikes and dramatic dips too. I think it's just our bodies "gearing up" for ovulation. Almost like we are about to, but then don't and about to and don't a few times before it actually happens.

Don't fret and best of luck to you!

10 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you are this is also my second month charting and I've been completely confused by my results from this month. my temp have been all over the place rising and dropping similar to yours and according to fertility friend I ovulated on Cd15 and then I had some sort of drop that could be an implantation dip, but I have no idea still haven't been able to pinpoint my exact ovulation date. then my temps. have been high which makes things worse because I have no idea if I could be pregnant or not, and it is still to early for me to test. the first month I was doing the BBT charting I was taking my Temp at 3:30 but this month because of my husband's complaints of my alarm I started taking it at 5:35 every morning so I know time isn't the issue. I am so confused by all of this that I'm beginning to wonder if BBT charting is right for me.

hope all our dreams come true ...Ruff

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo