Community post

Discussion

So confused ! HELP

So this cycle I've been using the Clearblue digital advanced , I got a still smiley face 2 weeks ago , now I'm on cycle day 22 & I was bored & decided to test ! I got a flashing smiley face 6 days in a row . I took a pregnancy test & I got what I think is a faint line but it is a blue dye test , just want some opinions on wether you yall think its an Evap line or a faint line this was within the 10 minute mark that was said on the test I'm going to upload a picture for yall to see !

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines and other weird things, but because the faint line appeared within the allotted time limit and because you've gotten consistent positives on your opks, it'd be my guess that you might be pregnant. I had a positive opk at the same time I tested positive on a pregnancy test at 8dpo, both of which got progressively darker as days went on.

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo