Community post

Discussion

Confused :(

About 2 days ago i took a internet cheapie pregnancy test , i got a faint line but visible but took 2 Frer test today and its negative. Has this happened to anyone & actually turned out to be pregnant ? help me

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey, this happened to me last month TTC. If it is a slight line, you are releasing HGC. Maybe only a little because it would be too soon to test. Everyones body is different. I have gotten a positive Ovulation test when I know i Wasnt ovulating. Which means there is a fertilized egg in the Fallopian tube, its going to take time to go back into the uterus, once it aches itself your body will then produce the HCG hormone that a pregnancy test will HIGHLY pick up.

Good Luck

Keep me posted !!

8 years ago

I have had lines appear on Internet cheapies and not been pregnant. Though Internet cheapies can be more sensitive (10miu), Personally I would trust the FRER more. That said FRER are 25miu, so are less sensitive and therefore would not pick up the HCG the cheapie would. Wait till tomorrow and test again with FMU. Good luck!

<a href=

8 years ago

I also got a positive ovulation test when I know I already ovulated , I got a smiley face on the clear blue digital for 3 days now. Again same this morning positive ovulation test & negative first response :(

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo