Community post

Discussion

5/6dpo, spotting turned to light blood, but not period.. yet

Hi
I am 5/6 dpo, started light spotting last nite, peachy/pink, has now turned to red blood, only when wiping tho, sorry if tmi, but been wearing pad and its never marked, then it disappeared. I ovulated early this month cd 11/12. I had positive ovulation test cd 12 first thing in morning so i assume it was actually cd 11 I ovulated on? Been trying over 4 yrs, I quite often have ovulation bleeding but it tends to be different this this type of pink/red and happens on the day of ovulation or day after.. this doesn't look like it at all. I been using preeseed and cups this past 2 months. My temps took a dip 3/4 dpo (depends if you use cd 11 or cd 12) but i think this is normal after ovulation? Only other difference is I had a shooting pain down right hand side from ovary area to knee level last night... slightly painful but more uncomfortable. Can anyone tell me if they bleed like this before either BFP of BFN? many thanks

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My friend wore tampons for 4 days the first time she was pregnant ( thinking AF arrived). The pregnancy was a success. So it's def possible. If you are in pain you should see a doctor .. Could be ectopic. Best wishes for your BFP!

Jacks

10 years ago

My friend wore tampons for 4 days the first time she was pregnant ( thinking AF arrived). The pregnancy was a success. So it's def possible. If you are in pain you should see a doctor .. Could be ectopic. Best wishes for your BFP!

Jacks

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo